Other Sellers on Amazon
Replacement Parts for Eufy RoboVac 11S, RoboVac 30, RoboVac 30C, RoboVac 15T, RoboVac 15C, RoboVac 12, RoboVac 35C Vacuum Filters, Side Brushes,Rolling Brushes
|Price:||+ S$10.25 Delivery|
- 【Compatible Model】 : Compatible with Eufy RoboVac 11S, RoboVac 30, RoboVac 30C, RoboVac 15C,RoboVac 12, RoboVac 35C
- 【Replacement Accessory Kit】 : 1rolling brushes , 8 side brushes , 8 filters .Get a full kit rather than having to order separately.
- 【High performance】 : Extend the life of your vacuum , work the same as the originals . Keep your RoboVac running at peak performance by changing the the consumable replenishment kit every 2~3 months,depending on your use frequency.
- 【Tips】: If the side brushes are bent or curled due to shipping, please recover them by simply soaking them in warm water for several minutes. It will not affect the quality and performance.
- 【Warranty and Guarantee】 : 3 months for return and refund with any reason . Lifetime aftersales support .
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Replacement Parts Compatible with Eufy RoboVac 11S /RoboVac 30 /RoboVac 30C /RoboVac 15C /RoboVac 12/RoboVac 35C
Includes 8 cleaner filters ,8 side brushes,1 rolling brushes
Tips and skills:
1.Please clean the filter frequently, and replace the brush, filter every 2-3 months(depending on using frequency) to keep your vacuum cleaner working
2.If the side brushes is bent due to shipping, recover them by simply soaking them in warm water for several minutes.
How to replace your filter:
1.Press release button on dust collector and pull it out.
2.Open filter door and remove old filter unit.
3.Install new filter unit and close filter door.(Make sure the black sponge filter on the bottom )
4.Insert it in dust collector to be locked into place.How to replace your side brush :
1.Turn RoboVac over to access side brushes.
2.Use two hands to remove old side brushes.
3.Pull firmly on bristles to remove.
4.Push down on new side brushes to get it snapped into place.How to replace the rolling brush :
1.Push release tabs to remove brush guard.
2.Firmly grip old rolling brush and lift to remove.
3.Properly align end tabs of new rolling brush with slots to install.
4.Replace brush guard and push to snap into place.
Package includes: 8 Set * High performance filters;8 Pcs * Side brushes;1 Pcs * Rolling brushesAfter service:Lifetime warranty and refund ;after-sale service for any dissatisfaction.
please just feel free to contact us if you have any problem for the products or the service,we will do the best to give you a satisfactory solution.Note:Any use of the Eufy RoboVac brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|