Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition - PlayStation 4
Enhance your purchase
- The delayed Not a Hero DLC content will be available to download for free for owners of any version of Resident Evil 7 biohazard
- End of Zoe is a shocking instalment of the Resident Evil 7 biohazard saga where players discover what Zoe's fate will be. Players will face off against new enemies and explore new swamp filled areas
- Taking place after the horrific events that befell Ethan Winters in Resident Evil 7 biohazard, Not a Hero brings a brand new experience playing as Chris to face new threats not met in the main game.
- As a member of New Umbrella, Chris and team quickly set up a strategy to counter this latest threat. Will Chris once again solve the mystery of this latest outbreak?
- Battery: no battery used
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Gold Edition will include all the contents from the critically acclaimed release along with all three pieces of downloadable add-on content, in one ultimate horror package. These previously released DLC packs - Banned Footage Vol. 1 and Banned Footage Vol. 2 will be included as well as the upcoming third DLC release End of Zoe.
Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day Dulvey, Louisiana where the twisted Baker family resides, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the Resident Evil series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration, atmosphere, and tense combat that first coined “survival horror” some 20 years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic horror experience.
Fear Comes Home
* Opening the doors to a new era of horror – The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, and PlayStation VR
* Returning to the series’ roots - Resident Evil 7 biohazard will deliver an experience reminiscent of the series’ signature gameplay including high-stakes combat, puzzles, item management, and a realistic tense environment for players to explore
The Next Era of Survival Horror
* First person perspective – Experience the terrifying horror directly up close and personal for the first time in the series
* Built from the ground up on the RE Engine – Capcom’s brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion
A Trial of Terror
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
PROS: visual effects, gore, controls, sound.
CONS: story line. extremely difficult even on the easiest setting. most of the time u do not know what to do next. u cant fight back which causes u to die alot, instead the game wants u to escape.
I did not think I would enjoy it much because of the First Person Shooter concept, a concept I don't really care for. I thought that would affect my game play. It did not. I don't think I've enjoyed a game this much in a long time! It's creepy, scary, and may have you pulling your hair out because of the many puzzles (none of which are that hard) you have to solve. I will warn any potential buyer of this: make sure you check EVERYTHING in the rooms when you play the game. There are goodies just about everywhere and they are easy to overlook.
I still have not finished the game and by the looks of things, it may take me a very long while to do so. But that's okay. My roomie says she's not heard me this quiet in a long time!
The game is suggested for mature audiences. I think that's 17 and up? Anyway, it contains language, graphic violence, and...oh...did I mention graphic violence?!? Enjoy yourselves everybody. This one is a keeper!