Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Intensive 150ml- Kbeauty concentrated essence with moisturizing antioxidants to condition, clarify, refine for clean and bright complexion
- WRINKLE IMPROVEMENT & BRIGHTENING DOUBLE FUNCTIONAL COSMETICS: Raw fluid essential essence used in the first step of skin care strengthens the basic skin base and makes skin transparent and healthy.
- MORE POWERFUL EFFECTS BY OXYGENATION TECHNIQUE: 117% improvement in skin transparency. 81% improvement in skin moisturization.
- STRENGTHEN ACTIVE COMPONENTS WITH OXYGEN-EFFECTIVENESS METHOD: Adjust yeast growth by injecting oxygen into the incubator using a split yeast with a proliferating structure similar to the skin structure. Increase fermentation activity statement by extending the fermentation period to realize more effective skin improvement in the same amount.
- Fermented Yeast Extract 80% Derived from fission yeast, which has a similar structure to the that of human cells, this fermented extract is skin-friendly and has similar components to NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor) to help hydrate, balance, and firm the look of skin.
- ESSENTIAL PART OF SKINCARE ROUTINE: Raw solution type essential essence (80% fermented yeast solution). Essential essence for the first step of your skin. Essential essence for both booster and skin care synergies.
- CONTAINS 80% OF THE FERMENTED ENZYME FOR SKIN THAT CHANGES EVERYDAY: Fermented yeast helps improve skin basicity, such as skin activation and moisturization, elasticity, and balance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bigida Ferment Lysate, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-51, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Betaine, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Pirper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Beta vulgaris (Beet) Root extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Trehalose, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Raffinose, Tromethamine, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprytyl Glycol, Hexapeptide-9 Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Intensive 150ml
The First Treatment Essence |Intensive|
Raw fluid essential essence used in the first step of skin care strengths the basic skin base and makes skin transparent and healthy. Wrinkle improvement & brightening double functional cosmetics.
Experience firsthand the difference of The First Treatment Essence 2nd Generation The birth of 2nd generation. More powerful effects by oxygenation technique. 117% improvement in skin transparency and 81% improvement in skin moisturization.
Strengthen active components with oxygen-effectiveness method Adjust yeast growth by injecting oxygen into the incubator using a split yeast with a proliferating structure similar to the skin structure. Increase fermentation activity statement by extending the fermentation period to realize more effective skin improvement in the same amount.
About Yeast It is a microbial product used to make bread, beer, wine, etc. It is rich in vitamin B and is also a popular cosmetic ingredient. In 1860, beer yeast was first discovered by the inventor of the microscope, Levenhuk, and in 1861, Pasteur discovered wine fermentation. It was gradually advanced when it was discovered that it was caused by yeast.
About Fermentation The process by which microorganisms decompose organic matter using the enzymes they have. Fermentation and decay are carried out by similar processes, but when a useful substance is made, it is called fermentation. If it stinks or is made of harmful substances, it is called decay.
The above information is for raw material purposes only.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However it was the "Intensive" version that was written about extensively as the SK-II alternative. The newer "Moist" versions are not considered equal to SK-II. Make sure you confirm you are getting "Intensive" and nothing with "Moist" in the title.
I use this essence right after I apply my toner and let my skin absorb for about a minute or so. I immediately can feel the difference in my skin. It has no distinguishing fragrance or irritability, and you really only need about 4-5 drops on your palm to pat on your face. My skin is so smooth and any redness decreases dramatically. I follow up with a chemical sunscreen and then a moisturizer.
The biggest thing this product does for me is that it helps my skin stay hydrated without becoming oily and produce excess sebum. I never understood why my moisturizers would always leave a film behind and why my skin becomes so dehydrated. After I put this essence on, it pretty much locks in the toner and allows the good stuff in my moisturizer stay soaked into my skin. I'm not afraid to use a moisturizer anymore if I use it after I apply the essence, and my skin is no longer dehydrated. In other words, this essence will gently hydrate while allowing the other products to set properly. After two days, my zits dramatically disappeared and there's no flaking or dry spots! My skin also has that glowing look and I feel so much better overall.
For those who suffer from dehydrated, oily, combination, sensitive and acne prone skin, this product is a crucial step to have in your skincare regimen. If you don't like toners or astringent, this could be a great alternative or a supplement like it is for me. It just keeps my face locked with all the nurtrients and moisture, thus improving my overall skin appearance and condition. The bottle is also huge, so a one time investment will likely last up to and over a year. Don't use a cotton pad, just use some drops on your hand so you don't waste any products. Highly, highly recommended!