|Package dimensions||43.69 x 17.78 x 7.11 cm; 68 Grams|
18" Real Riding Crop Purple with Genuine Leather Top | Premium Quality Crops
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✔ GENUINE LEATHER – Other riding crops use cheap quality fake leather. This greatly impacts your experience and the quality of the riding crop as a whole. OUR crops use premium quality genuine leather.
- ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY - Each of the riding crops measures at 18” long. Manufactured from high-quality materials with a solid anti slip grip. The strong flexible PVC fiberglass stem wrapped by nylon webbing provides a premium experience.
- ✔ LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE: Even if you’re required to carry a jump bat, this one will cause no inconvenience while you’re riding. The Rekink Jump Bat is the perfect size, 19” with braided shaft, and genuine leather loop flapper. It’s comfortable and lightweight in your hand.
- ✔ THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF INCENTIVE: The popper gives the right amount of incentive to your horse. This premium riding crop is lightweight and gentle as well as commanding, so your horse understands the clear instructions you give them. It’s great for beginning riders and all kinds of horses
- ✔ 100% MONEY-BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - GET THIS RIDING CROP FOR YOUR COLLECTION RISK FREE: Your satisfaction is our top priority Our riding crop is packed for easy shipping. If you are unhappy with your purchase don’t hesitate to contact us for a replacement or refund. Try it today!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your premium riding crop is just 1 click away.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
To start, when I got the crop I was pretty pleasant surprised by the quality for the cost. The grip is nice and comfortable. The shaft is stiff (maybe too sift), and the crop had an alright impact. My only complaint to begin was with the loop near the handle not being practical in any way for actually helping me to hold the crop. We eventually cut it off because it just got in the way.
Within about 2 months of moderate usage (weekly, 15 - 30 minutes of dedicate use) the elastic you can see wrapped around the shaft near the business-end of the crop started unraveling. Needless to say I don't want crap unraveling on my impact toys while I'm uh... beating my 'horse'. As it got worse and it continued to unravel the leather tip started going to hell too and it stopped striking with the same impact.
At this point I've torn the thing apart I'm reusing the handle to make another toy, but $14 is more than I'd usually want to pay for a handle like this. But I guess at least it finally has a use again.
You can find much better crops in the same price range, and I would never purchase this item again.
Reviewed in the United States on 15 May 2020