|Number of Game Players||2-6|
|Mfg Recommended age||10 year and up|
|Product Dimensions||69.85 x 50.17 x 3.18 cm; 3.97 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Risk: 60th Anniversary Deluxe Edition
|Price:||+ S$42.90 Delivery|
- Folding Wooden Gameboard Features Recessed Playing Area and Solid Frame
- Gameboard Folds in Half and Doubles as a Storage Case, with a Locking Closure
- Gameboard Measures 27.5 in x 19.75 in x 1.25 in when open, 19.75 in x 14 in x 2.25 in when closed for storage
- Includes 6 Sets of Wood Armies, in different colors - 7 Storage Boxes - Deck of 44 RISK cards - 5 Dice: 2 White and 3 Red
- Recommended for 2 to 6 Players, Ages 10 and Up - Instructions Included
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Deluxe Edition pays homage to and celebrates the rich 60 year history of RISK: The Game of Global Domination. Since RISK was first launched in 1959, it has been a favorite of military strategists across the country.
This anniversary edition is designed to combine the classic RISK gameplay with quality design elements to create a truly special experience. The highlights include a beautifully framed folding wooden gameboard with customized graphics, solid wood armies, and redesigned cards. This unique edition will allow you to pull rank on your opponents the next time you decide to engage in the pursuit of Global Domination.
Gameboard folds in half and doubles as a storage case, with a locking closure. Gameboard measures 27.5 in x 19.75 in x 1.25 in when open, 19.75 in x 14 in x 2.25 in when closed for storage. Includes 6 Sets of Wood Armies, in different colors, 7 storage boxes, a deck of 44 RISK cards, 5 Dice: 2 White and 3 Red, and instructions.
Officially Licensed by Hasbro. Designed in Massachusetts. Manufactured in China.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|