- Premium Fabric w/ Extra Warmth - Premium Windproof shell fabric with high-tech workmanship can hold down filler with extremely lightweight. It keeps your core warm without adding extra weight. All down jackets have R.D.S down certification.
- Functional Features Provide Extra Warmth - Windproof shell with heat thermal insulation to keep you warm in the Fall & Winter; Handwarmer pockets with elastic cuffs for extra warmth in the cold weather; Adjustable hood quilted finish for your Puffer Jacket to enhance fit, comfort, and quality; YKK zip-up front closure and exterior + interior pockets for convenient storage; 650 Fill Power Down [RDS Certified].
- Skin friendly - High density synthetic fiber yarns to keep the premium fabric skin-friendly, soft, and breathable.
- Packable - Foldable and packable into pouch for going outdoors or traveling to use as a neck pillow.
- Care instruction - Close all zippers before machine wash (hand wash is preferred); Machine washable in cold and gentle cycle with similar colors; Wash the garment inside out; Do not bleach; Hang Dry; Gently hand pat fillers back down to become puffy again.
This Rokka&Rolla Women's Packable Puffer Jacket has a 650 down-fill power that is designed for warmth and comfort in cold-weather conditions. The windproof outer-shell layer keeps the womens ultra light down jacket durable enough to withstand the harsh conditions for your outdoor recreational activities. Our women's down coat has thermal heat insulation to keep your core warm when camping or hiking outside. Packable, lightweight, and compact so that you can pack it into a portable pouch to carry along for your travels without the extra weight.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I didn't think when I left the house that it was as warm as advertised
It was -5C .......... I did warm up later
Ordered size up
Great price for the quality
I am very nearly six foot tall and I have what I like to call monkey arms, they are quite long, great for getting things off of the top shelf if you know what I mean. As anyone maybe reading this, and having possession of monkey arms of their very own may know, it is often quite hard to find garments that are long-sleeved that actually fit properly. This jacket comes very very very close to fitting me perfectly. It is ever so slightly tight across the shoulders when I have my arms directly out in front of me. Which is not a thing that I do unless I'm trying on a coat. When I am standing with my hands relaxed, in the pockets, or gesturing in a normal way, the fit is very comfortable.
It's also just the right length in the torso. It sits about two inches below the hips. It's a little bit longer in the back, or it seems to be anyway. When I'm sitting it doesn't leave a gap for cold air to get in at my waist.
I'm not a huge fan of the hood, I would prefer it to have been without a hood at all or to have one that somehow stowed away. The hood as it is is a permanent fixture. I will probably alter that. But that's on me, it's certainly well constructed as it is.
It is indeed 100% nylon in the shell and the lining. And the fill is feathers and down. There are two inside pockets as well as two zippered outside pockets. I'm very happy with the construction and the materials. The lining is a contrasting color, but a complementary one. The color and sheen of the fabric is very much as shown, very pretty, and not cheap looking. There is a drawstring pouch that you can pack the jacket in.
Aside from the hood, which is really a personal preference, the one thing that is absolutely driving me nuts is that there is a brand patch on the upper left arm. It's a stiff appliqued type embroidered patch. It's ugly. I am already on the hunt for an alternate something to go there. It is sewn on, I'm going to try to remove it and see if I can't salvage it. However, I believe I will probably have to replace it, as I imagine that there's going to be some minor damage to the fabric. It's very rare that you can remove a patch that is sewn on, or ironed on, and not have some residual effect to the fabric. And it's a problem for me, but it's a minor problem. And it's a problem for me only because I have issues with brands. I just don't advertise.
Overall I am super super pleased with this jacket. It's beautiful, it fits well, it's well-made, I am super happy. Super happy!
I love it. I really don't have any complaints, and I will be ordering another this week.
I live in northern NM, in the mountains, elevation 6800+. Today, it's 30°, sunny, with 30 mph winds out of the north. We're riding horses and working in the arena; I have my jacket on, a single snug fit underarmour underneath & I am cozy. Windproof? Yes! For colder temps, I'd add extra under the coat, but at 40° I am warm with the jacket and a t-shirt.
Do I recommend it? Yes, yes I do.
It is very light, very soft and does a good job keeping you protected from the wind and cold (no moisture to test that yet).