Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Roku Ultra | Streaming Media Player 4K/HD/HDR 2019 with Premium JBL Headphones
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Power, picture, performance: Roku Ultra lets you stream free, live and premium TV over the Internet—right on your 4K TV. Roku’s top of the line media player with a quad core processor and our best wireless, Roku Ultra is perfect for heavy streaming in HD, 4K, and HDR
- Ultimate connectivity: No matter what you’re streaming, enjoy a strong connection with dual band wireless — or use the Ethernet port for wired streaming
- Brilliant picture quality: Experience your favorite TV in stunning detail and clarity. Perfect for HD, HDR, and 4K streaming, enjoy picture that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Take control of your TV: Use your voice to set personal shortcuts for one touch control, search across channels, turn captions on, and more with the enhanced voice remote; plus, enjoy private listening with the included Premium JBL headphones and TV controls
- Fully loaded: It’s got all the bells and whistles, including channels that launch in a snap, lost remote finder, USB and micro SD ports. You can stream from movies and series on Apple TV+, Prime Video, Netflix, Disney +, The Roku Channel, HBO, Showtime and Google Play to cable alternatives like Hulu with Live TV and PlayStation Vue
- Endless entertainment: Stream it all, including free TV, live news, sports, and more; never miss award winning shows, the latest blockbuster hits, and more; access 500,000+ movies and TV episodes; stream what you love and cut back on cable TV bills
- Enjoy free TV: Stream live TV, 24/7 news, sports, movies, shows, and more on The Roku Channel, plus a huge collection of free entertainment from top channels on Featured Free
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Roku Ultra is our top of the line player with a powerful quad core processor and our best wireless. Whether you’re watching in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp detail and vivid color. The enhanced voice remote features new personal shortcut buttons for one touch control, Premium JBL headphones for private listening, and TV controls. Get to your favorite entertainment faster than ever with channels that launch in a snap and enjoy features like lost remote finder, USB and micro SD ports, and an Ethernet port for ultimate connectivity. Stream it all, including free TV, live news, sports, and more; never miss award winning shows, the latest blockbuster hits, and more; access 500,000+ movies and TV episodes; stream what you love and cut back on cable TV bills. Enjoy free TV: stream live TV, 24/7 news, sports, movies, shows, and more on the Roku channel, plus a huge collection of free entertainment from top channels on Featured Free. The free Roku mobile app turns your iOS or android device into the ultimate 4K streaming companion; control your Roku Media Player, use voice search, enjoy private listening, and more on iOS and Android. Automatic software updates.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My tv is 9 years old Sony KDL60EX500 and the Roku had zero problems getting the commands to allow the remote to control the tv. Restarts of the Roku is the same between the 2019 and 2018 for time before the menu is available. The sd micro card is still the same process for it's recognition, reformat, and adds your apps to it. The Roku did not recognize my 64GB micro sd card. It did for my 32GB micro sd card. Which is still way overkill. You really only need a 2GB sd card for just apps. If you're a gamer and downloading games then a bigger sd card might be required.
One plus is the buttons on the 2018/2017 were noisy with the clacking when pushed. The 2019 remote buttons are not quiet but they are less noisy in comparison. If the new additions of the remote appeal to you then it is great buy. If you have the 2018 model and you don't need the additions you can stay as is as the 2019 model is not a significant performance boost that will wow you. If you have an older Roku and do not need the additions of the 2019 then get the 2018 or 2017 model as its price will be reduced soon to clear its inventory.
Between this and the really strong antenna I got last month for local channels, I can now finally cut the cord.
Goodbye blackouts due to contract negotiations every six months. Goodbye slowly increasing bills for DISH.
I was also able to connect to my Plex server and watch across my network quickly and tested the USB connection to an external drive with media on it. Everything worked right out of the box.
I have seldom been this happy with a piece of new tech so quickly.
Would buy again.
I bought the extended warranty and called Amazon for service (since they say on the item that tech support is included). There answer was to turn the unit off and on again, which I had already done. Then they had me restart the router, it didnt work. THEN they wanted me to call Roku to see if they could help. One of the reasons I bought it from Amazon was they said they would support the item.
I demanded another unit, which they said they would ship. Then for some reason the tech said my address had been deactivated by Amazon WHAT?? I said, you shipped me two items today at that address. After refusing to give my credit card to the agent she said she talked to her supervisor and she had read her screen incorrectly.
So I will see when I receive my next one if it works for more than one hour.
This is an update. After researching the item I discovered it lost its MAC address. So no matter what I did it would not connect to anything. No luck from Roku support, that is a joke. I got an email from them asking if the problem is resolved. When I tried to answer the email it said my service ticket is closed. Really....