|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Item model number||CO-C1903|
|Package dimensions||24.13 x 18.54 x 9.65 cm; 2.27 Kilograms|
3 Pcs Pasta Sheet Roller Attachments Set for KitchenAid Stand Mixers, Stainless Steel Pasta Maker Accessories By COFUN
Enhance your purchase
- 【Fit KitchenAid Stand Mixers Perfectly】Pasta maker attachment set are suitable for KitchenAid stand mixers, help you make authentic, fresh, healthy, pasta quickly and easily at home. Re-customize your healthy recipes.
- 【Multifunction Pasta Maker Set】Pasta roller attachment has 8 setting adjustment knobs (0.4 to 2 mm or 0.016 to 0.08 inches), Pasta slices can be cut to 1.6 or 6.3 mm (0.06 inches or 0.25 inches); it can be used for various recipes by adjusting the settings: Ravioli, Melaleuca, Tortellini, Dumplings, Empanadas, Lasagna, Noodles.
- 【Stainless Steel Material】Pasta maker attachment is refined from grade 304 stainless steel, including pasta roller, spaghetti cutter and fettuccine cutter. designed to withstand regular use. Stainless steel has high stability and power for cutting pasta sheet, help you make fresh pasta quickly and easily at home.
- 【Easy to Use and Clean】Accessories of the pasta roller set are easy to install and use, just install the accessories on the stand mixer then turn on to use. The cleaning brush included and product high polishing surface all help cleaning easily.
- 【Exquisite Home Gifts】This pasta attachment is a great gift for people who already use the KitchenAid stand mixer at home! For people who like to cook, this is her best kitchen helper. If you have any questions about the products, please feel free to contact us. We will give you a satisfactory solution as soon as possible.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Professional Pasta Maker Machine
COFUN 3 Piece pasta maker attachment set are suitable for all KitchenAid stand mixer. Just install it on the mixer and turn on the power to use.
Due to its excellent performance and simple operability, pasta maker attachment set has been loved by noodle lovers.
Pasta sheet roller, spaghetti cutter, fettuccine cutter are all made of food grade stainless steel, which can make delicious food faster while ensuring food health.
Pasta sheet roller has 8 adjustable thicknesses（0.4mm-2mm）, you can easily make healthy foods such as pasta, spaghetti, dumplings, potato cakes, etc.
Spaghetti Cutter and Fettuccine Cutter can cut dough into 1.6 or 6.3 mm (0.06 inches or 0.25 inches) noodles.
3-Piece pasta maker attachment has a stainless steel structure, excellent performance, and simple operability. It allows you to enjoy the joy of making pasta. It is the best gift for pasta lovers. Note
Please do not soak or use the dishwasher to clean, it is not safe, please use the cleaning brush inside the package to clean
Recommend use Mixer Speed Setting 2 or 3 when using Roller attachment while 3-5 Speed for Cutters for better performance.
If you encounter any problems during use, you can contact us as soon as possible and we will solve the problem for you. Great Value for Money：
Purchase pasta maker attachments and you will receive the following products:
Pasta Sheet Roller*1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
OKAY, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS: This product will work flawlessly if you if you make your dough on the dry side. If not, you'll probably end up with a mess, a serious dough mess all over the rollers and cutters.
Here's how to tell if your dough is dry enough. Dust both sides of hunk of dough and using the palms of your hands, flatten or a rolling pin, make a rectangle. Re-dust both sides again and open your rollers to their widest position and feed the dough in. Now feel the dough. If it seems damp, your dough is too wet so dust the entire sheet on both side, fold it lengthwise dust it again then put it through the rollers again. If it still seems damp, repeat this process. If not, adjust the rollers a few notches, lightly dust both sides and put the sheet through, adjust the roller a couple of notches smaller and repeat. Continue until it's the thickness you desire and run it through you cutter. Your pasta will be perfect. Just remember to light dust the pasta and re-roll is several times until it doesn't feel overly damp. Next time, make your dough drier to start. Remember that dusting means exactly that. I sprinkle a tiny amount on the sheet and spread it all over with my hand. That way, the dusting will stick to the dough sheet and you wont gum up you cutters.
Believe it or not, I make my dough in a large Cuisnart food processor. I adjust the dough by adding a TEASPOON of water or adding a LITTLE flour until the dough is the consistency of beach sand. Larger clumps means your dough is too damp so add a TEASPOON of flour at
at a time until you have the proper consistency. Your pasta will be perfect.
Reviewed in the United States on 11 April 2021