Root Letter: Last Answer - PlayStation 4
Enhance your purchase
- Solve a 15 year-old mystery - many years have passed since the last correspondence with your pen friend aya fumino. A confession of murder revealed in her last letter has resurfaced. It is now up to you to uncover the truth behind her disappearance.
- An interactive visual novel - navigate your way around aya's Hometown, search for clues in the environment, and confront her former friends that have now reached adulthood. Use the items and evidence at your disposal to make them confess!
- A new way to enjoy the story - turn on the live-action mode from the title screen at any time while playing to see shimane's locations and residents come to life.
- The Complete experience - in addition to several gameplay improvements, root letter: last Answer adds brand new epilogue that conclude aya fumino's story.
- A story with different outcomes - your replies to aya's letters will have lasting consequences, and impact your relationships. Choose your answers carefully and shape a story with up to five different endings.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The return of the best-selling interactive mystery visual novel! Follow in the footsteps of aya fumino, a school penfriend allegedly involved in a tragic murder 15 years ago. Explore the Prefecture of shimane, uncover clues, and use the letters you wrote to each other to track down her childhood friends for questioning. But perhaps these friends, now adults living a peaceful life, will not be eager to let their painful memories resurface.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is just essentially a remake of the 2016 game where you can choose to play live action instead of animated.
There are 5 endings, and my least favorite part is that the real ending only unlocks after you get a bad ending.
The bad ending I got was insane. It ended with you being badgered into giving away a ton of money, which was incredibly unrealistic.
There’s also no conceivable reason that your character couldn’t have solved the mystery by just narrowing down the class register. And there was also no reason for the 7 classmates to hide the truth. There were suspenseful moments, but facing another 10 chapter play through to find out the real ending, I just feel annoyed.