|Safety Warning||WARNING: THIS IS NOT A TOY OR A TEETHER. DO NOT LET CHILDREN SUCK OR BITE OR CHEW THIS PRODUCT. FOR USE BY ADULTS ONLY. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNSUPERVISED. | CAUTION: Do not use on objects with weak or easily removable finish. | CAUTION: Do not use on objects with weak or easily removable finish.|
|Material Type||NBR Foam|
|Material type free||Toxic Flame-Retardant Chemicals Free, BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free|
|Material Care Instructions||PLEASE VIEW THE INSTRUCTION VIDEO ON THIS PAGE, WITH PHOTOS, TOP LEFT, CAUTION: Do not use on objects with weak or easily removable finish.|
|Additional product features||Fireplace hearth, kitchen counter, desk, table, furniture, coffee table, Baby proofing, child proofing, furniture edge and corner guards, safety table bumper protectors|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
|Product Dimensions||33.02 x 32 x 5.08 cm; 608 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Roving Cove | Baby Proofing Edge & Corner Guards | Child Safety Furniture Bumper | Table Protectors | Pre-Taped Corners | Safe Edge & Corner Cushion | 16.2 ft [15 ft Edge + 4 Corners] | Coffee Brown
- WATCH THE VIDEO, TOP LEFT || Genuine Roving Cove Product: Roving Cove is a registered trademark is owned by Mayapple Baby of Brooklyn, NY. All of our product reviews are authentic. None of our "Verified Purchase" reviewers were given free or discounted products for their "unbiased" review. Beware of scam reviews. Beware of phantom sellers.
- CLEAN SAFETY: Roving Cove uses the safest and purest raw material available and was the first brand to make foam safety bumpers without the use of toxic flame-retardant chemicals (SCCPs). This product contains no BPA, no phthalates, no heavy metals, no latex, no SCCPs. Inherently flame-resistant; passed flammability tests under US regulations.
- DENSEST: Density is more important than thickness™ when it comes to softening impact. Roving Cove cushions measure Shore A Durometer of 20-30, much more dense than the industry standard of 12-15. Soft, high-density premium cushions absorb impact and protect your loved one from the hard, sharp corners and edges in your home or at schools, daycares, preschools, hospitals, assisted living facilities, senior facilities, senior housing, work areas, offices, museums, restaurants and more.
- EXTRA LONG: Value Pack covers 16.2 feet (194 inches) of surface area: 15 feet (4.6 meters) edge cushion + 4 corner cushions; 3 feet longer than other top brands! Fits all standard size tables: round table up to 56" diameter, square table up to 44" square and rectangle table up to 36" x 60".
- SECURE ADHESION: Includes authentic, easy-to-peel 3M double-sided tape (30 feet of tape for the 15 ft. edge cushion and PRE-TAPED CORNERS). Tape is pressure-sensitive: press hard and long for best results. Coffee Brown color matches with oak, walnut, mahogany, cherry, or dark brown-colored wood, brick, stone, glass; such as tables, chairs, chests, shelves, stairs and fireplaces/hearths. | All text and photos/images in this product listing are copyrighted materials. 2012-2019 Mayapple Baby
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- PURE: Roving Cove corner guards contain no BPA, no phthalates, no heavy metals, no latex, no SCCPs. Inherently flame-resistant; passed flammability tests under US regulations.
- DENSE: Density is more important than thickness when it comes to softening impact. Roving Cove corner protectors measure Shore A Durometer of 20, much more dense than the industry standard of 13.
- SECURE ADHESION: Includes authentic easy-to-peel 3M double-sided tape (corner cushions are PRE-TAPED).
- PURE: Roving Cove edge protectors contain no BPA, no phthalates, no heavy metals, no latex, no SCCPs. Inherently flame-resistant; passed flammability tests under US regulations.
- DENSE: Density is more important than thickness when it comes to softening impact. Roving Cove edge guards measure Shore A Durometer of 20, much more dense than the industry standard of 13.
- SECURE ADHESION: Includes authentic easy-to-peel 3M double-sided tape (corner cushions are PRE-TAPED.
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: Patented Ring Key slips onto any finger and enables the same hand to unlock and open the cabinet door.
- POWERFUL MAGNETS: Large, powerful neodymium magnets in the Ring Key are able to penetrate 1.5 inches of solid wood to unlock your cabinet door.
- STARTER TAPE: Patented Starter Tape system revolutionizes installation – adjust and install Roving Cove Magnetic Cabinet Locks without cumbersome templates. The high-performance acrylic 3M Tape sticks and stays stuck.
- SAFE RAIL: Roving Cove banister guard is a premium safety rail net, with mesh made with heavier-grade fabric that is resistant to pulls and tears. Soft, see-through mesh allows maximum visibility through the net; effortlessly blends in with your home décor.
- RELEASABLE CABLE TIES: No more strings! Finally, a rail net that installs on your balcony or stair banister with releasable cable ties, only from Roving Cove. Slip cable ties through the designated holes on the net and wrap them around the handrail, or through the strong mesh holes and directly around the banisters (balusters) or newel.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This product has saved my children's bodies from serious injury countless times!! Sooo worth the purchase. Changing my review from 4 stars to 5 right now because it has held up this long so for the price, it's a great purchase.
This is a first impression review after one day and I will edit my review if needed.
• Tedious to assemble. You have to apply the double sided tape yourself. It could have come done for you. It's not. This takes forever. (Getting it on straight means taking your time.) This took a whole evening after bedtime.
• A significant section is unusable. It's wound up in a spiral and the inner spiral is wrinkled and so curled that you can't get it straight enough to get the sticky tape on or if you manage to it will have big, very noticeable creases on the backside that will show once applied. If you need exactly the length listed for your purposes, buy two. Expect that at least 20" of the set is garbage. Because of this, I was short at least 20" to complete my table. One section of my two-shelved table is unprotected. It is frustrating since I have the length left in the roll but I can't use it. They need to wind the spiral looser in the packaging to prevent this.
• It's UGLY. lol
• I am betting my toddler will eventually pull this off, but part of me would rather it be easy to take off for the parent than a nightmare to remove. I don't think this will damage my table and I can always buy it again if my toddler pulls it off. How long it lasts matters to me, though. (Whether she manages to get it off in a few months or a few days.)
• It says "do not let your baby put their mouth on this." ....this is a baby proofing product. How can I manage to keep my baby's mouth off the coffee table bumper? Her mouth is on everything. I am concerned that this is toxic, in which case, it shouldn't be sold for baby proofing.
• It definitely serves its intended purpose. It made my very hazardous, pointy, and hard edged Ikea Hemnes coffee table no longer so dangerous. My toddler had scraped her back badly on a corner. My infant had banged her head on the edge. I knew those corners were just ready to take an eye out. These bumpers are soft and I can rest easy as my infant pulls up to stand on it. I no longer have my heart race watching her wobble at the corner. I doubt it will even hurt if she falls and hits her face on the padded area. This is obviously the most important plus to me.
• Despite it being ugly, I appreciate that they offered brown as a color. I think black, white, or clear would have been even worse in my brown-toned livingroom.
• It comes with 8 corners. I didn't even realize when I bought it. (I now see the photo shows 8) Now I know if my toddler peels a corner off, I have a back up. I would not say that there is enough here for two tables unless they are small. Maybe end tables.
• "Measure twice, cut once"
• Use large scissors to cut. We tried multiple things and this worked the best. I was surprised that the directions didn't have any kind of suggestion on what to use. Flatten out the corner of the long strip a bit to get a straight cut.