|Manufacturer||Royal Angels Baby Products|
|Item model number||RA1|
|Package dimensions||16.3 x 9.2 x 5.9 cm; 200 Grams|
Baby Nail Clippers 20 in 1 by Royal Angels | Safe Electric Baby Nail Trimmer, Baby Nail File Kit, Additional Replacement Heads, Newborn Toddler Toes and Fingernails, Trim and Polish (Green)
|Price:||+ S$8.59 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- ✅NAIL CUTTING MADE EASY: Royal Angels electric nail files are designed to SAFELY and QUICKLY trim and polish little toe and fingernails for both BABIES and ADULTS. It is super soft and will NOT DAMAGE cuticles and nail beds.
- ✅20 in 1 VALUE SET: Each set comes with 6 baby and children friendly cushioned sandpapers file head attachment, and 4 file head attachment for adults. BONUS: 8 EXTRA replacement emery file pads!! You will NEVER NEED TO BUY replacement sandpaper/file!!
- ✅WHISPER QUIET & LED LIGHTED: The nail file is powered by a powerful but WHISPER QUIET motor. With a LED light aimed at fingernails, you can trim your baby’s nail even while they are asleep!
- ✅PORTABLE AND EASY TO USE DESIGN: These nail files are super EASY TO USE with only 1 button to control speed and rotation (clockwise/reverse). Powered by two AA batteries, it can sustain for long time usage. Each set comes with a travel case for easier storage and portability.
- ✅ 30 DAYS FULL REFUND- Royal Angels offers 30 days refund for any reason if you are not satisfied with our products. Along with the premium materials and quality, we are also providing a 12 months warranty with any purchase. We are here to help if you need to contact us at any means.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Are you worried that your little ones scratch their soft skin and find it challenging to trim their nails safely?
Get Everything You Need to Trim and Polish Toe and Fingernails Softly and Easily with Royal Angels Electric Nail Trimmer Set, Designed for All Ages
1 Main Unit
1 Travel and Storage Hard Case
6 Filing Attachments Tool for Baby
4 Filing Attachments Tool for Adults
1 User Manual
BONUS: 8 Extra Replacement Adhesive Emery Sandpaper/File Pads(6 for Baby, 2 for Adults), You will never need to buy replacement!
Helps sand, clip and polish fingernails and toenails in seconds using safe, effective sandpaper that's soft on cuticles and nail beds.
Multi-purpose tools safe and effective for all ages, even has a callus remover for adults.
You can even trim your little one’s nail while they are asleep with super quiet motor and LED front light aimed at nails, this allows you to see nail tip even at dark areas.
One button easy to use operation allows you to control the device with just one hand, while holding your little one’s nail for better grip.
Move central control button up and down for Clockwise(Fast and Slow modes) and Counterclockwise(Fast and Slow modes).
Compact and lightweight design.
Two AA battery powered. Easy to change battery, no wait time for charge, no battery related issues.
All Royal Angels products comes with a 30 days full refund for any reason you are not satisfied. Every nail trimmer comes with a 12 months quality warranty.
Choose Royal Angels Electric Nail Trimmer NOW!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Better Instructions Needed! I figured it out through some trial and error, even at the expense of some uncomfortableness of my child, which made me feel like a terrible father.
- (1) The power button: this device does not have a simple on-off switch, it is 5 positions switch. The Manual dedicates 18 words to describe this, Being a guy who likes tools, I soon understood why you would need an off, a low, and a high speed, but why is there a Left and a Right spin direction? I believe it is because it depends on your handedness (whether you the manicurist/parent is a righty or lefty). I am right handed, and the R2 setting is great for me, the left spin options feel like it skips and starts which causes more tears.
- (2) The other point which should deserve some additional space in the directions is what part of the disc to use to properly trim a squirmy child's fingernails. I have prior experience with an angle grinder, which gave me a leg-up working with this tool (if that statement does not frighten you... it should). In the circle of the disc, the middle is next to useless, you will see faster results with the fingernail towards the perimeter, not on the foam or side of the sandpaper, still on the flat side of the disc. The warning here is, at R2 it makes quick work of a baby's fingernail, and it is easy to softly sand the skin off too. Try not to do this, as it WILL make you feel like a Terrible Person.
Other than that, I LOVE this Product! The old fashioned nail clippers of last century are awful! Even the ones that add lights and magnifying lenses. It is too easy to make a mistake, even if you have the correct light and naturally have 20/10 vision.
I would buy this product again. And I will probably Gift it... But I will likely add an insert of my own describing these 2 points, which I make above.
Reviewed in the United States on 29 October 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 5 March 2018