|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Product Dimensions||28 x 4 x 47 cm; 5 Kilograms|
Royal Umbrella Thai Hom Mali Rice, 5kg
Enhance your purchase
- The grains are carefully selected from the best rice fields using advanced technology and processed under stringent procedures to ensure the highest standards.
- Number 1 rice brand in Singapore
- 100% grade a Thai Hom Mali
- Requires only one rinse
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
1. Put 3 cups of rice (for family of 4) into the riace basin. Rinse Royal Umbrella Rice just ONCE.
2. Add 3.6 cups of water (1.2 cups of water per 1 cup of rice) into the rice basin.
3. Place the rice basin into the rice cooker, close the lid and turn the switch on. Do not lift the lid or stir rice during cooking.
4. When rice is cooked, leave for 15 minutes, then fluff with a fork and serve hot.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
From the best place in the world for growing the tastiest jasmine rice – Thailand royal umbrella fragrant rice is grown using the best of Thailand's natural resources and expertise.