|Bike Type||BMX Freestyle|
|Brake Type||Caliper, Coaster|
|Size||12 inch with Training Wheels|
|Style||12 Inch With Training Wheels|
|Frame Size||9 Inches|
|Item display length||35.4 inches|
|Material Type||Hi Ten Tig Steel|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of speeds||1|
|Wheel Size||12 Inches|
|Included Components||Training Wheels, Water Bottle, Assembly Tools, Bicycle, Bell|
|Manufacturer||RoyalBaby Cycle Domestic|
|Item model number||RB12B-6BH|
|Product Dimensions||86.11 x 55.88 x 54.86 cm; 9.9 Kilograms|
RoyalBaby Boys Girls Kids Bike BMX Freestyle 2 Hand Brakes Bicycles with Training Wheels Child Bicycle
Enhance your purchase
- 1. Easy to put together. 95% of the bike is assembled. Save your headache to install the front wheel and brake compared with 85% bikes. Assembly tools and an easy to follow instructions are included.
- 2. Safer riding. Safe grips, two hand brakes, a front caliper brake and rear band brake, Wide 2.4” pneumatic tires add more stability, Sturdy steel frame,Crank, Non slip resin pedal, chainguard.
- 3. Easier to Ride. Your little ones will enjoy a smoother ride with Royalbaby sealed bearing since 2019. Royalbaby exclusive brake lever allows little riders brake efficiently.
- 4. Amazing design and color. Stylish and charming. The water bottle, bell and DIY decal add extra fun to the ride. Soft seat comes with a handle, which makes the bike easier to grab during teaching or loading.
- 5. More size options. 12,14,16,18 Inch available, use our easy to follow size chart, you’ll find a perfect size for your little kids. Note: Please take the kids height into consideration.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
BMX Freestyle 12 inch Kid's Bike, Blue with Two Hand Brakes
RoyalBaby Freestyle Kid's Bike (Dual Hand Brakes Version)
Experts in Kid's Bicycles.
RoyalBaby kid’s bikes are ideally prepared for the lovely little ones’ specific requirements. RoyalBaby bikes were designed with style in mind. The details are what set this bike apart. The stars on the grips, custom RoyalBaby tire tread and the functional yet unique training wheels. All combined these features make up one cool bike.
Safer Riding, Better Life.
Safety is the most important aspect for RoyalBaby and characterizes all aspects of the bicycle: child-oriented brake levers with short reach for small hands, above-average width tires for comfort and stable riding, doubly-safe, 2 hand brakes, a front caliper brake and rear band brake. While the high safety standards make parents happy & assured.
Let’s Ride Together!
Cycling is a great way to explore and stay healthy. RoyalBaby concentrates strictly on kids bicycles. This focus helps push innovation in kids bike design leading to a better product for young riders. Perfect for the kids gift. With amazing lines and color, Children will love it very much! Get out, Get Moving. Riding around with friends.
- WIDER 2.4” TIRES. Provide kids more stability and comfort.
- FULL CHAIN GUARD. Prevents the chain from entrapping or soiling rider's trouser leg or clothing. (18 inch is different)
- ANTI-SLIP RESIN PEDAL. Ball bearing inside for smooth rotation.
- REINFORCED STEEL FRAME & SAFETY PAINT. 1.2 mm steel tube frame, more steady. Safe and cool electroplating paint, very special color.
- UNIQUE STEM. Adjustable height & angle can be suitable for growing kids. Patented downside-4-bolts stem cover design sturdy and nice looking.
- EASY TO PUT TOGETHER. 95% of the bike is assembled, start to enjoy the riding after 4 steps.
- 1、 Training Wheels(only for 12/14/16 inch) Or Kickstand(only for 16/18 inch) 2、Pedals 3、Seat 4、Handlebar
- Professional staff can make it in 5 minutes.
- Non-professional needs no more than 30 minutes.
More Models to Consider:
|Freestyle||Space Shuttle||Explorer||Jenny & Bunny||Stargirl||Button & Honey|
|Summary||Most Popular||Streamline Shape||Lightweight, MTB Style||Royal Princess||Cute Bike||Simple Style|
|Frame Material||Steel||Magnesium Alloy||Aluminium||Steel||Steel||Steel|
|Weight (Size 16”)||24.9 lb||22.0 lb||21.4 lb||25.5 lb||23.4 lb||25.0 lb|
|Front Brake Type||Caliper||Disc||Disc||Caliper||Caliper||Caliper|
|Rear Brake Type||Coaster||Disc||Disc||Coaster||Coaster||Coaster|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Cons- OVERPRICED!!! there's a bike just like this for about $80max(didnt get it because it was out of stock)..this one is $200+ and nothing special about it. instructions are garbage. I struggled with attaching the left pedal and started to think i was sent 2 right pedals...i just had to twist left to tighten instead of the usual "righty tighty". My main issue is the breaks or the pedals i should say. The pedals are not your breaks (hand breaks only) so instead the pedals are able to be pushed backwards and of course it wont move the bike. Probably shouldve got pedal breaks. My son (first bike) will push the pedals backwards all day and not move. The tires seem a bit deflated. The bike is heavy for a toddler. That matters when it falls on them after a bad turn etc.
To sum it up the bike overpriced. Its easy to assemble. My son loves it. We just have to work a bit more as far as breaking. Also be sure to tighten everything as much as possible! My sons seat started twisting just from him sitting on it so i could adjust it to his size. I just had to go back in and do some serious tightening but its stable now. Will update if any issues occur.