|Brake Type||Front v-brake and rear patented kid-safe disc-brake|
|Size||16 x 10"|
|Number of Items||1|
|Wheel Size||16 Inches|
|Included Components||Bicycle;Assembly Tools|
|Item model number||RB16-24WO|
|Product Dimensions||111.76 x 45.72 x 67.31 cm; 6.55 Kilograms|
RoyalBaby H2 Super light Alloy Kids Bikes in 14, 16, and 18 inch sizes
Enhance your purchase
- Frame/fork: ultralight alloy frame and unique cross frame structure makes it approximately 1/2 Weight of a same sized steel bike
- Drivetrain: belt transmission with sealed bearing and integrated BB parts, quiet and smooth pedaling, transparent full chain guard
- Wheels/tires: alloy rim with 1. 75 inch low rolling resistance tires
- Brake/Cockpit: front v-brake and rear patented kid-safe disc-brake, kids-size alloy brake lever, comfortable kids saddle with colorful decal
- Includes: magnesium alloy training wheels and kickstand for 14 inch； for 16 & 18 inch kickstand only, bell, and assembly tools
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The H2 by RoyalBaby introduces an ultralight alloy frame that is 1/2 the weight as a steel bike of the same size. The reduced weight paired with the unique cross structure frame is sure to turn heads. In addition to this awesome frame design, a belt transmission system with sealed ball bearings provides a quiet and smooth ride. Stopping power is phenomenal with a front v-brake and patented kid-safe disc-brake in the rear. Don't forget to choose your desired colorway as well! This bike also comes in 14, 16, and 18 inch options. Recommended child height is as follows: 14inch-35-47"; 16inch- 43-59”; 18inch-49-65”
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My only real complaint about the bike is the assembly. The belt (it has a belt instead of a chain - not sure how I feel about that) was overtightened causing it to buzz. After adjusting the rear wheel, belt tightness, and rear brake, it spins much more smoothly and quietly. The front “chainring” or whatever the belt equivalent is called was also slightly bent, but not enough to affect anything once the rear wheel is properly adjusted.
Oh, one more complaint about this bike - the stickers it includes. My son loves the stickers and put them all over the bike, ruining the clean, beautiful styling of the bike.
I also wish the seat had a quick release instead of just a bolt. Overall the bike is more expensive than most kid bikes and I expected more.