|Series||Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series - 2TB PCIe NVMe|
|Form Factor||Solid State Drive|
|Item Height||3.15 inches|
|Item Width||0.9 inches|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Hard Drive|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||MZ-V7S2T0B/AM|
|Product Dimensions||2.21 x 2.29 x 8 cm; 53.86 Grams|
SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S2T0B/AM)
|Deal Price:||S$337.65 + S$7.41 Delivery|
|You Save:||S$70.48 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
- Note: Model: MZ-V7S2T0 on packaging is the model number and Item model number provided MZ-V7S2T0B/AM is technically the item code which shows country of intended sale
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung's NVMe SSD leadership. The ultimate in performance, the 970 EVO Plus is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus Solid State Drive enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Advanced drive management made simple, Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
26 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Take note, you might have to initialise then format this drive manually in Win10.
-Used Samsung's software to clone my boot drive to this from a 500gb Adata sx8200 pro, good software, fuss free
-Checked and benchmarked using Samsung's magician software. so far everything seems as advertised/expected. no dead sectors etc
-Random read/write is similar or slightly better than the Adata drive.
Will update if anything fails.
Easy and fast to clone over the bootable drive from the original SSD (256GB) using Samsung's software. Runs cool on my Asus MB using just onboard passive cooling.
However, after receiving a second piece and still face the same problem, I seek help from friend and got an article on how to configure the OS correctly so that the OS could recognize the SSD.
Work great now.