|Mounting Hardware||Projector, User Manual, Remote Control, Power Cable|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Image Brightness||2800 lumen|
|Display resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Resolution||3,840 x 2,160 Pixels|
|Battery Cell Composition||Alkaline|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||Yes|
|Item model number||SP-LSP9TFAXZA|
|Product Dimensions||36.58 x 55.12 x 12.7 cm; 11.5 Kilograms|
SAMSUNG 130" The Premiere Projector - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV 4.2Ch Sound System with Alexa Built-in (SP-LSP9TFAXZA, 2020 Model)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4K UHD ULTRA BRIGHT TRIPLE LASER: Cutting edge triple laser technology and ultra bright 4K resolution deliver heightened contrast and impeccable detail with 2800 lumens
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN: Go beyond Smart TV with next gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the Projector watching experience
- ULTRA SHORT THROW & COMPACT MINIMAL DESIGN: This compact projector design turns any room into a home theater. Ultra Short Throw technology allows The Premiere to be placed inches from the wall while delivering an incredible picture
- POWERFUL SOUND 4.2. CHANNEL SYSTEM: The powerful 40W speakers in this 4.2.2 channel system provide front, center and surround sound for a room filling audio experience
- MULTIPLE VOICE ASSISTANTS: Built in Alexa, the Google Assistant, and Bixby voice assistants let you control your Projector with your voice, get information, and do so much more
- UHD PROCESSOR: A powerful processor optimizes performance with 4K picture quality
- PURCOLOR: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Premiere uses triple laser technology to offer a dramatic home cinema experience that will make you feel like you’re in a theater. You’ll get precise color accuracy, a super wide color gamut, and exceptional brightness on max 130-inch screen space. Get ready for a whole new home cinema experience. Disclaimer: The Google Assistant service may not yet be available at the time of purchase of this product, please continue to check for app updates. Bixby voice command recognizes English (U.S.), Mandarin Chinese and Korean. Not all accents, dialects and expressions are recognized. The list of features that can be controlled by voice commands via Bixby will continue to expand. Mobile functionality compatible with Samsung Galaxy 8 series or higher with Bixby function. Samsung account log-in and data network (Wi-Fi or internet connection) required to fully operate Bixby features. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update Nov 6, 2020: Now going on 4 hours spent trying to find a Samsung technical representative that handles these projectors. Spoke to over 10 reps, transferred every time and none say they know anything about these UST projectors. Constant run around and there is NO WAY to reach anyone other than overseas who reads from a script.
Original review: I received the projector on October 24th. So far the experience has been pretty good but there are a few issues that I have with the projector that Samsung needs to address before I can rate this thing "5 stars" for the money.
First the good:
1. Vivid picture with good colors for a projector. I can compare this to the Optoma P1 and P2 and say that it has better picture quality imo, not by a huge amount but enough to give it an edge.
2. Software platform is rock solid as you would expect from Samsung. Again, comparing to Optoma it's a night and day difference.
3. Connection/HDMI stability is also super rock solid with no issues whatsoever on a variety of sources. In my configuration I'm using a Denon AVC8500H connected to a CAAVO Control Center (and also with the Caavo removed) with multiple sources tested at 4k 60hz and lower resolutions: Xbox One X, Nvidia Shield Pro, Fire TV Stick 4k and Cube, Nintendo Switch and W10 PC with Geforce 2080ti at 4k 60hz. All ran without a hitch. Great!
4. Used with an Elite Screens CLR (not the 2 or 3, just the CLR). Great combo. Daytime (slightly light controlled room) and night both looked great (with nighttime obviously looking fantastic).
5. Fan noise is non-existent. Completely silent.
6. Projector turns on and shuts down perfectly with CEC control.
7. Start up time is in seconds (haven't directly timed it but I would put it around 10 seconds). Very good imo.
1. Focus issues at the corners and edges from mid to top. It's enough to be distracting on content with text, lines or other details where sharpness is important. I'm working on contacting Samsung about the issue.
2. Some shadow crushing in live content especially in scenes that are generally darkly lit. Not "bad" but as with the focus enough to be distracting. Could be due to calibration but I think it's the nature of the projector. It is not enough for me to dislike the projector it's just something I wish was better.
Overall I like the projector more and more as I use it, especially when comparing to the Optoma units I had previously (the P1 and P2). However the focus issue needs addressed and imo should not be present in a $3300 projector. I will update once I hear back from Samsung.
Lastly I may move up to the LSP9T at some point depending on what I hear back from Samsung on the focus issue and how much better the blacks/shadows might be on the more expensive unit.
120" model - LSP7T.
Plugged it in, and Voila NOTHING.
Flickering screen. Have spoken to over 10 reps. Most don't even know what this projector is. If Samsung is going to release something, maybe train the Tech support. i have chatted, called, tweeted and no help.
Basically, after all the hype and wait, sent us a defective unit.
Return is another nightmare. we have a 15 day window to return, which is absolutely ridiculous in this day and age.
What makes it worse is that we are told they are having trouble sending people return labels. Just the cherry on top.
Samsung has been awfully disappointing. Last time we ever buy a samsung product.