|Item model number||PGSOAP01|
|Product Dimensions||8.51 x 5 x 2.49 cm; 113 Grams|
SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap Bar - Certified Organic Ingredients 100% Natural - Moisturizing Detoxifying Face & Body Cleanser - For Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema, Dry Sensitive Skin - USA Handmade - 4 Oz Each
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% ALL NATURAL - Have Peace of Mind with USDA Certified Organic Ingredients Handmade Right Here in USA.
- GENTLE & MOISTURIZING - Leave Your Skin (Face & Body) Feeling Fresh, Clean, Soft, Supple, and Moisturized. Foams Well and Washes Away With No Residue. Great For People With Sensitive Skin.
- HELPS WITH SKIN CONDITIONS - Acne, Breakouts, Psoriasis, Eczema (Due to Ingredients Such as Oatmeal Powder, Sea Salt, Bamboo Charcoal, and Shea Butter)
- ACTIVATED BAMBOO CHARCOAL SOAP - This Special Ingredient Gently Exfoliates and Detoxifies. It Gets Rid of Dirt, Debris, Impurities, and Dead Skin. Bamboo Charcoal Has Been Used In Asia for Thousands of Years to Make Soap.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - One Year No Questions Asked Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Shea Butter, Sea Salt, Oatmeal Powder, Grapefruit Essential Oil
THE SECRET TO SMOOTH AND SUPPLE SKIN
Sick of mass-produced soaps with questionable ingredients?
Looking for an all-natural soap that is fresh, cleansing, and moisturizing?
Have sensitive skin that requires a bit of extra attention?
**SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap is Made Just for You
- 100% all-natural ingredients - so you know your skin is getting the best treatment
- Moisturizes&cleans without drying - leaving your skin super fresh, soft, and supple
- Foams well - and washes away with NO residue
- Long lasting - because you've got better things to do than constantly buying soap
- Gentle and works well for even the most sensitive skin types - body & face
**Helps with Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema
Everyone's skin is unique, and you should consult your doctor if you have serious skin conditions. However, many of our customers have reported SAPO Organic Soap helps with their acne, psoriasis, or eczema.
**Handmade in USA + USDA Certified Organic
Have peace of mind knowing that all of our ingredients are USDA Certified Organic, and made right here in the United States.
**Honest Ingredients (that you can actually read and understand)
Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Shea Butter, Sea Salt, Oatmeal Powder, Grapefruit Essential Oil.
**100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We're so confident you're going to love the product that we offer a 1-YEAR no question asked money-back guarantee.
There is limited quantity because every single bar of soap is handmade by an artisan. Get your SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap before we're out of stock!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
SAPO Bamboo Charcoal strikes the perfect balance between gentleness and effectiveness. It will leave your skin squeaky clean without over drying- they do suggest using a moisturizer afterwards as soap is not intended to add moisture but to really clean your skin. I've been using Pacifica's dreamy youth day/night cream afterwards and so far, just a couple weeks later, I've yet to have a single breakout which is really rare for me. My skin tone is more even. My face has never felt more smooth (all those little bumps are starting to disappear). And my face just generally feels really clean.....something I had been missing. I also like the scent which is super mild.
One of my favorite perks of this soap is that I don't need a make-up remover. I use this soap once to remove my makeup (even stubborn mascara and eyeliner melts off without much effort) and then I wash my face again immediately afterwards to really clean my skin. And that's it. Super quick, super effective. I tossed out my oil make up removers (even my beloved coconut oil which I swore by). This soap is truly a winner and keeper.
Their customer service is outstanding too. They provide great tips for using their soap and making it last longer.
I'd recommend this to everyone- especially those like me with oily-combo skin who is prone to a lot of breakouts.