|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Wood, Metal|
|Product Dimensions||53.85 x 53.85 x 115.06 cm; 11.35 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
SDADI 2 Inches Carpet Wheels Mobile Standing Desk Stand Up Desk Height Adjustable Home Office Desk with Standing and Seating 2 Modes 3.0 Edition,Oak S001BFDT
Enhance your purchase
|Top material type||Engineered Wood|
About this item
- With more than one year of customer feedback collection and production development,we sincerity launch the stand up desk 3.0 edition.Point 1:Simple holding structure on the front panel,less installation work,more stable.Point 2:upgraded all the wheels from 1.5 inch into 2 inches, movement on carpet will be as smooth as on the floor board.Point 3:All new frosted painting finishing,it’s both enjoyment on touching and visual.
- It's neck&spine pain killer when you use with standing mode.The height can be adjusted from 27.5-45.3 inches(model in picture is 5’5”),suitable for most male/female user.You can put your computer and other office supplies separately with the separated front panel and back panel.Your computer will be well protected by the stopper on the front panel.Or,it’s can be change into an 23.6*23.6 inches table if you prefer to work on seating desk mode.
- Long lasting with 1.2mm steel structure,rustproof coating finishing and 16 mm environmental MDF panel. Unique hidden power cord holder under the front panel,can keep your desk clean and organized. Avoid the risk from drop the computer accidentally.
- 2 inches ABS mute wheels with locking function,can be moved on the carpet smoothly.To keep it steady,all you need to do is lock all the 4 wheels gently.
- Easy to install,can be finished in 15-20 minutes by one person with attached tools.Repeatedly disassembling use.Package size:27.5*23*4 inches/26 lbs.No problem to carry it with elevator.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SDADI adejustable stand up desk V3.0
Color: Black Frame with Dark Grain Top
Material: Laminate work surface with power steel frame
Assembly Requied: Yes
Product Dimension:46 x 23.6 x 23.6 inches; 26 pounds
Shipping& Handling Policy:
1.We only provide shipping to the 48 continental states in the US
2.Physical address only, No shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, PO Boxes, APO/FPO
3.No combine shipping
4.No international shipping
5.Item will ship within 2 business days
Returns are gladly accepted if item is not as described within 14 days of receipt.
Lifetime FREE parts replacement guarantee.
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I wish it had a CPU shelf (for my battery backup) but that's pretty minor. I could make one, but I probably won't.
Keyboard height is good for me, I have the keyboard shelf at 39" and it has another couple inches it could go up.
Four stars for price and sturdiness, but be aware of its limitations.
Pros: Price, Sturdy, Independently adjustable display & keyboard shelf heights
Cons: Max display shelf height 44", no CPU shelf, small caster wheels. Instructions are poor/sparse but if you're mechanically inclined it's not rocket science to assemble.
I use it very much like the company photo shows, half flat/half slanted. On the slanted side I will place a book or documents to show using a document camera, then turn it around easily and have my laptop on the horizontal surface. I also have a power strip that bends around the 2 crossbars (you can see it if you look carefully at photos 8 & 9) so I can keep my laptop and iPad charged.
It's great that it works well standing (it goes high enough for someone over 6 feet tall to be comfortable) for short, medium, and tall. It works great while sitting too.
One of my concerns is that I think they should use longer screws in some of the places. To me, if I followed the directions correctly, the screw, after it went through the layers it had to go through, barely made three turns in the receptacle. You have to be careful sorting the screws. They are like.... 1.5 cm, 2.5 cm, 3.5 cm, 4.5 cm, barely a noticeable difference from one to the other. Ok, there is a noticeable difference between the longest and the shortest.... but from one to another, barely noticeable. Oh yeah, they give you an extra in each in case you mess up.
I was able to follow the assembly directions. One of my "adjusting knobs" (what you use to adjust the height) now is at a point where it will not UNSCREW. I think it became loose from the screw it's glued to. The vendor very quickly sent me a replacement knob. They offered to send an entire part but I decided I had a way to get the knob out so I just took a replacement knob, which came very quickly.
If you have hardwood floors, HIGHLY RECOMMEND you get a memory foam or similar rug to stand on.
I would have like an option for black instead of white, but this still woks in my home office.
I was looking for a standing desk that I could draw at and use my computer at. This desk fits the bill perfectly.
The design is genius- The back panel is flat, so I can set my lamp, speaker, and tea up there. The front panel tilts, so I can draw on it like an easel.
When I'm drawing, I adjust the height of the front panel often, moving it up or down a bit to suit my project. It's really easy to adjust! Just hold the front panel with one hand, unscrew the knobs with the other hand, adjust the height, and screw the knobs back in. I haven't had any problem with it shifting, even though I tend to lean on it when I draw.
I love this desk, but it isn't perfect.
First, my boyfriend set it up for me, and he claims the instructions weren't exactly easy to follow.
Second, one of the parts for the desk came broken. It wasn't a major problem. When I emailed SDADI, they got back to me the same day with a professional and apologetic email, and sent me two free replacement parts! The customer service is excellent.
Third, and most importantly, the desk isn't very big. I knew that when I decided to purchase it. I debated about whether it would be big enough, and in the end decided the pros outweigh the cons. This desk is an excellent size for a dorm, or to be used solely as a drawing/computer desk. But I wanted this to be my only desk. But alas, it's a bit small.
In the picture I uploaded, you can see what a standard piece of printer paper looks like on the desk. See how it hangs off the edge just a little? It's not terrible, just a little annoying. If the front panel was an inch longer, it would be so much better. If it was three inches longer, I'd be ecstatic.
SDADI, the design of this desk is brilliant! But could you make this same desk with larger dimensions? This desk is 23.6 x 23.6 inches. If it was 26 inches by 30 inches, it would be perfect!