SERMAN BRANDS RFID Blocking Wallet Slim Bifold - Genuine Leather Minimalist Front Pocket Wallets for Men with Money Clip
|Price:||+ S$7.81 Delivery|
- PATENT PENDING - 12 MONTH WARRANTY, The SERMAN BRANDS Warranty covers any factory defects as a result from the manufacturing process of the product.
- SAFETY. PRIVACY. SECURITY - Our wallets are equipped with advanced RFID SECURE Technology, a unique metal composite, engineered specifically to block 13.56 MHz or higher RFID signals and protect the valuable information stored on RFID chips from unauthorized scans
- SLIM AND STYLISH - Made with the Finest Full Grain / Top Grain genuine leather, Designed Quick Access ID Windows, Best Fits 6-8 cards plus US bills with no bulk - Wallet Size: 4.4" in. x 2.9" in. .25" in.
- HOW IT WORKS- At last! A wallet that will meet your everyday needs. The SERMAN BRANDS card holder is equipped with a 4 quick draw front pockets made for your most used cards. 2 interior pockets, with a photo ID slot, and a money clip to hold your cash. Wallet case features quick access for your everyday cards.
- LEATHERS- Our vintage leathers stay true to their nature by being receptive to scratches. With use the wallet will absorb the natural oils of your hands which will allow the wallet to develop a rich and dark color. Available in the colors: Texas Brown, California Desert, Canyon Red, Charcoal Black. Our dressed leathers are coated (in a smooth interface) to protect the wallet from the daily grind. Available in: Alpine Green, Morning Roast, Slate Gray, & Arctic Blue.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
12 month warrany for the SERMAN BRANDS Rogue wallet.
Most RFIDblocking sleeves are bulky & difficult to carry when traveling, but thisone has been designed with the modern traveler in mind. Extra slim, lightweight& perfectly portable,
our RFID blocking minimalist wallet is preferred among men & womentravelers looking to lighten their load while still protecting their identity,credit cards, passport cards, licenses, etc.
The Rogue Wallet Features 8 Slot Compartments - Plenty of Room!
✔ 6 slots for holding credit cards, debit cards, bank cards,passport cards
✔ 1 clear window slot with finger glide for ID, work badge ordriver's license
✔ 1 hidden pockets for business cards, membership cards, traincards, etc
✔ 1 money clip for cash bills, tickets, receipts, coupons, notes& so on
Minimalist Slim Wallet Specifications:
3 1/8" x 4 7/16" (1/8” thickness without contents)
Extremely Thin & Lightweight: 1.05oz
ABOUT OURINTEGRATED RFID BLOCKING TECHNOLOGY: We want to make sure your identity is safewhen out traveling, shopping & getting things done. This is why we'veequipped our leather minimalist wallet with a protective layer that blocks13-14Mhz electronic signals trying to retrieve your personal information.Thieves use these signaling devices to steal credit card numbers,expiration dates, identifiable details & so much more. Using an RFIDblocking wallet like ours is the easiest & most affordable way to ensureyour pertinent info is safe & secure. Though it effectively guards againstcommon radio frequencies, our id window minimalist wallet doesn't have theability to block 125 KHz signals such as those for hotel room keys & accesscards.
No other frontpocket slim wallet covers all the bases like this one. Don't let this limitedtime deal slip away. Click 'ADD TO CART'to order your SERMAN BRANDS wallet
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.16 x 7.11 x 0.25 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 April 2016
- ASIN : B07L5ZMVYC
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 4,364 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This Serman is made for 7 cards with no doubling up and one of those 7 are behind a clear window for an ID. It's not easy getting that card out of the clear slot. So I put my BJ's card (like Sam's club or Costco) in that slot so it can be scanned from my wallet. Lately, many places want you to take your license out of your wallet if they want to see it, so the window for that is useless for a license. So I stuck my license in a regular slot (inside). I doubled up one card for a total of 8, and it's not too tight. Now my wife says, I need to "fix" my wallet, hers it like a boat anchor. She never liked the Ridge but thought this was really nice.
I didn't realize the money clip can be clicked "opened". That seems a little over kill. The Clip also has a very large bend at the end that could be shallower and allow the wallet to be thinner. That clip end (whales tail) lands on the thickest part of the wallet (top of credit card slots) and makes the wallet unnecessarily thicker. Especially where the clip "opens" the clip could be straight and it would still work and be more out of the way when folded.
So many other wallets have the push up slot for your thumb in the leather that ripped. Which is why I chose this wallet over many look-a-likes because they did not do that here.
Took a long time hunting on Amazon to find the right one.
This feels better in my pocket than the ridge wallet (little brick).
Even with my nitpicks I could not rate it less than 5 stars, especially at 25% the cost of a Ridge Wallet.
Leather seemed to me to be of low quality. Leather fealt and sounded like there was something crinkly inside and that the layers wouldn't flatten out; it was a little puffy.
Packaging was very nice.
LOVE minimal wallets but at the end of the day, I would've arranged the pockets differently.
Plus on the way they are arranged though is that they definitely wouldn't encourage your cards/ID to fall out.
Not for me.
I ordered the Dark Cherry color and it arrived on time 2 days after ordering. I pull it out of the little box it comes in and checked it out before I gave it to him to make sure everything was A-OK. Color matches the description and pictures perfectly. Seems well made, no loose threads or scratches. Pockets are pretty tight but I imagine they'll stretch a bit once he uses it for a while. The money clip was sturdy enough to hold bills, receipts, paper lists, etc. in place without fear of falling out (I tested it briefly). Once the leather conforms to the shape of everything after a while I'm sure it will get even better.
Hard to tell if it's made out of real leather but from handling it briefly it seems like it should last a while. Didn't get a chance to test the RFID blocking function. I couldn't find much information on Serman Brands the company, they have a website but it's mysteriously lacking in any sort of company information, no addresses, etc but I did notice you can order replacement money clips if it ever breaks for relatively cheap.
Gave it to him a couple of days ago and he loves it. We'll see how it holds up.