|Style||2oz. (4 Pack)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer||SPRI Brand Orders|
|Item model number||07-71697|
|Package dimensions||18.3 x 9.5 x 9.2 cm; 226.8 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$3.84 delivery
SPRI Chalk Block, Chalk Ball & Liquid Chalk for Gymnastics, Rock Climbing, Bouldering, Weight-Lifting, Crossfit – Blocks Sold as Singles and 4 or 8 Packs
- GYM CHALK BLOCK - 2oz magnesium carbonate, pigment free, non-toxic chalk block keeps hands dry, prevents blisters and calluses while reducing slippage during your workout
- KEEPS HANDS DRY: Absorbs and eliminates moisture keeping sweaty hands dry and does not easily rub off so you can lift or climb longer with confidence
- EASY TO USE: Block can easily be broken apart to refill your climbing chalk bag or stores well in a Ziploc bag or small Tupperware container
- SUPER GRIP: Also great for other grip-intensive activities such as yoga to keep your mat dry for a superior grip
- IMPROVES GRIP AND HANDLE: Great for gymnastics, rock climbing, bouldering, and all power and weight lifting activities including deadlifts, pull-ups, kettlebells and more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get a grip! This sure-grip 2oz magnesium carbonate gym chalk block helps to keep hands dry and eliminate slippage during workouts. Perfect for use in the gym or at home for activities including gymnastics, rock climbing, bouldering, and all power and weight lifting activities including deadlifts, pull-ups, kettlebells, parallettes, rings and more. Absorbs and eliminates moisture keeping sweaty hands dry and does not easily rub off so you can lift or climb longer with additional confidence, comfort and security for any weight training session. Block can easily be broken apart to refill your climbing chalk bag or stores well in a Ziploc bag or small Tupperware container. Sold in singles, 4 and 8 packs.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I use this stuff primarily for weightlifting, to aid in grip, but this stuff has so many different uses its crazy! I have so far used it for;
-pulling lids off cans and jars
-riding my bicycle (I put a little on my hands to keep from losing grip and my hand from slipping off the bar)
-I even used this to pull the oil filter off my car during an oil change! Chalk dried up the oil perfectly and I was able to "get a grip"
-carrying in all the groceries in one trip
-flipping a Smart Car over onto it's side
-throwing it in my enemy's face as he was trying to banish me to some foreign galaxy
-putting together Ikea furniture (stupid slippery screws)
-slapping my girlfriend's butt and leaving a funny handprint on her leggings
In closing, this stuff won't give you superhuman strength, but it'll feel like you can grab the moon out of the sky and hold it for a solid 15-20 seconds!
On the contrary... it will give you better grip than using nothing at all. So if you’re on a budget, this will be a good start but spend a little more money on Rogue chalk which is the best chalk I’ve ever used