STARBUCKS Single-Origin Colombia Espressoby NESPRESSO coffee capsules 10s
- We've always loved coffee from Colombia. And we're never reminded of that love more than when we are traveling to visit the coffee farms.
- Driving treacherous dirt roads with only a sheer mountain wall to the right side—to the left nothing but air for thousands of feet.
- Sitting at 6,500 feet of elevation, nestled among the beautiful and distinctive Colombian countryside, these farms produce the very best of this amazing coffee.
- - Medium-roasted coffees are smooth and balanced with rich, approachable flavors- Single-Origin Colombia is a smooth coffee with a signature nutty flavor. - The intensity level of this coffee is 7, a medium roast
- You can now enjoy the same high-quality Starbucks coffee that you know and love with your Nespresso machine at home.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Starbucks Story Our story began in 1971. Back then we were a roaster and retailer of whole bean and ground coffee, tea and spices with a single store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Today, we are privileged to connect with millions of customers every day in 76 markets. Enjoy Starbucks at home. The coffee you love without leaving the house.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|