|Item weight||1 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
SZR Kitchen Aid 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer Accessories and Whisk - dark green
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- ❤ Attachments - Tackle A Number Of Kitchen Tasks With Two Professional-style Two Whisk, And Two Dough hooks.
- ❤ Easy grip Handle- Ergonomically Designed Light Weight Handle For Maximum comfort.
- ❤ 7 different speed settings, Turbo function and ejection button. Convenient and easy to use due to light weight nature
- ❤ Quickly and easily remove all accessories from the hand blender at the touch of a button.
- ❤ Enjoy their delicious dual blade power the next time you're whipping up tasty breakfast crepes, Creating omelette extravaganzas, Or frosting a birthday cake.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Electric Blender, Hand Mixers Are Reliable Small Appliances For All Your Baking And Cooking needs. With The Design Of The Push-Button For Ejection, And Of The Practical Turbo, Whether You're Mixing Ingredients For Baking Or Beating Eggs For Omelets,Hand Mixers Make Preparation easy. These 2 Ideas Can Help You Cook Quickly And Safely For Your Children And Your family. And Save You Valuable Time In The kitchen.
Function: Beating Eggs / Whipping cream
Gear Position: 7 files
1. Place The Ingredients On A Bowl
2. Select The Correct Whisks And Place Them Firmly Into The Mixer
3. Always Start With The First Speed And Increase Gradually To The Desire Speed According The task
4. For Better Results Using The Firs Speed Place The Bowl With An Slightly inclination
5. Unplug The Mixer After Finish And Press The Eject Button To Release The hooks
Product Safety And Care:
● Always Operate The Mixer On A Dry, Even And Stable surface. Do Not Use The Mixer Or Try To Repair It If It Has Been damaged
● Never Place The Mixer Or Long Power Cord In liquids. Keep Hands, Utensils And Other Dangling Objects Away From The Rackets During Use
● The Long Power Cord Should Be Kept Away From The Motorized Part Of The Racket During Use. Never Place The Blender On Or Near Stoves While The Burners Are On