Saalt Soft Menstrual Cup - Super Soft and Flexible - Best Sensitive Cup - Wear for 12 Hours - Made in USA (Grey, Regular)
- Soft & flexible - If a menstrual cup was a yogi, this would be it! The Saalt Soft is made with an ultra-soft silicone formula designed to be both gentle and super comfortable for those with bladder sensitivity, cramping or discomfort with firmer cups.
- Designed by experts - The Saalt Soft was designed in collaboration with the cup experts at Put A Cup In It, who have helped over a million menstruators find their perfect menstrual cup. Together, we created a cup that would combine that “just right” Saalt shape with a new, softer firmness that is ideal for those with sensitivities.
- Premier soft cup - Saalt Soft’s velvety soft finish, rounded transitions, and proprietary bulb shape makes it easy to insert and open, ensuring a seal so comfortable that you forget it's there. It also means you have a consistent leak free and odor free period. The indented stem is the most flexible and comfortable on the market. No abrasive ridges to irritate your skin.
- Natural grey prevents discoloration - Designed with precision even to the finer details, like the beautiful translucent grey color that helps hide stains. Made in the USA with 100% medical-grade silicone and dyes that are FDA tested for skin sensitization and are safe, non-toxic, and never leach.
- Saalt Gives - For every purchase, Saalt helps provide improved period care and educational opportunities to women and girls in need.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
RAISE A CUP
Yes, your Saalt Soft Cup comes with its own carry bag. Score! Saalt is strong but flexible, organic but resilient, functional but elegant. Saalt is inspired by the elements and enables you to care for yourself the way nature intended, with no waste, no chemicals and no hassle. Designed to be the highest quality and easiest cup to insert and allow you to live your element.
Simplify. Sustain. Save.
This is more than a cup. It saves you money. It reduces waste. It keeps toxins out of your body and out of the environment. And it provides freedom from the tampon aisle. It is a reusable cup made of soft silicone that is worn internally like a tampon but collects—rather than absorbs—your menstrual flow. Naturally odorless, biocompatible, & chemical free, it’s a healthy and sustainable alternative to pads and tampons. It collects as much as 4 tampons, so you can wear it for up to 12 hours before emptying. Yes, that means you only have to change it twice a day, and can sleep with it in. The Saalt Cup’s flexible design molds to your internal shape so you can comfortably wear it to hike, swim, or just relax.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone, BPA, Latex and Chemical Free
- 12 Hour Capacity (3-4 tampons worth)
- Easiest to open, leak resistant shape
- Made in the USA in ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facility
- FDA compliant and registered
- Hypoallergenic and Biocompatible
- Lasts 10 years
- Easy to clean rounded edges and seams
- Saalt embossed logo, premium authentic product
- Slip-resistant shape
- Most comfortable sensation free stem and design
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 100% (100%)||100%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I contacted the customer service to discuss the issue and was recommended to use it for 3 cycles and then contact them for another size. I was appalled by the response as I purchased theirs due to a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and that wasn't the response I was expecting especially when body type is different. My body needs a longer cup with a small diameter and their other size (Regular) has a larger diameter (how on earth do they expect that either of the sizes will work?) I understand that I am a unique case and not like every other person but I definitely expect service as they are charging more for the satisfaction guarantee. Everybody is different and they have just 2 sizes to accommodate every body type which isn't possible and they need to realize it rather than emphasizing that the body will accept at least one of their sizes or if it smaller and won't be lost inside, so rather than backing out, using shower is a better option (like really everytime?). Finally, I went for another brand which also offers a softer cup, have more size variety so found my type, and comparatively cheaper too (FDA approved). If it was that difficult than how on earth am I satisfied with the other brand and can easily remove that without the need of a shower? Only because they have more variety and their size worked for me. Not naming the other brand as I find it unethical so better do your research well before buying this. I am still not sure what is the hype all about because it was all the excellent reviews which made me take a start from this, but now I can easily say there is nothing top of the world in this which other menstrual cups doesn't offer at better prices.
I am taking 3 stars back for the high price, satisfaction guarantee which isn't possible with just 2 sizes, and customer service (response was also late and came after two emails, took almost a week and by that time cycle was already over). 2 stars are for the menstrual cup quality only.