|Minimum weight recommendation||5 Pounds|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||100 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||CC138EHW|
|Product Dimensions||48.26 x 60.33 x 60.96 cm|
Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Aqua Pop
- Built to Grow: The 3 in 1 Car Seat Built to Grow for Extended Use Through 3 Stages: Rear FACing 5 40 Pounds, Forward FACing 22 to 65 Pounds, and Belt Positioning Booster 40 to 100 Pounds
- Side impACt protection: the grow and go’s side impACt protection helps keep your child safe. Carton dimensions 24.25 inches x 19.25 inches x 24.5 inches, assembled product dimensions 24.00 inches x 19.00 inches x 23.75 inches
- Easy in, easy out: harness holders keep the harness in an open position so it’s easy to get your child in and out of the seat. Rear fACing height is 19 to 40 inches. Forward fACing height is 29 to 52 inches
- Quickfit harness: with the quickfit harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step
- Wash and dry: machine washable and dryer safe seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat; no fuss for truly easy cleaning
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Get the car seat that's built to grow! From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer day car pools, the 3-in-1 Grow and Go Car Seat will give your child a safer and more comfortable ride. Featuring extended use at each stage, this convertible car seat is designed to last through all your firsts with your child.
For newborns to growing toddlers, the Grow and Go can be used in the rear-facing position from 5-40 pounds. It includes two comfortable grow-with-baby pillows to give your new travel companion a snug fit, and they easily remove as your baby outgrows them.
In forward-facing mode, the Grow and Go keeps your child protected in a harness up to 65 pounds. In both rear-facing and forward-facing mode, harness holders keep the harness in an open position. This makes it easier for you to get your child in and out of the car seat. No more fishing for the harness and clips from behind your child – they’re right there when you need them. The QuickFit™ Harness offers additional convenience in both of these stages by letting you adjust the height of both the headrest and harness in one easy step, making it simple to give your growing child the best fit.
When your child is ready to use the vehicle seat belts, remove the harness to use the Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat in belt-positioning booster mode: up to 100 pounds. The headrest still adjusts easily, letting you get the best fit for your child.
As your tiny baby grows into a big kid, messes are bound to happen, but the Grow and Go car seat pad makes cleanup easy. Machine washable and dryer safe, it is also designed to come off the seat easily, with no need to remove the harness. The Grow and Go is designed to provide more comfort to parents too. It takes up less room when placed rear-facing, giving up to 7 inches more leg room for parents in the front seat.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I want to cry as we cannot just afford to get a new one.
The cup holders are nice and the fabric is nice, but that's about all I can say is good about this seat. I'm so bummed we wasted money on it.
Installation - watched a YouTube video and repeated steps with no problem (don't look the hooks discourage you) I also used the middle seat belt for extra safety.
Comfort - Super comfortable, extra neck and lower body padding is a plus
Color - gender neutral, the aqua pop is just as vibrant as pictures
There's honestly no cons