|Item model number||8541902924|
|Product Dimensions||35.31 x 19.05 x 8.38 cm; 1.22 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Saflon Titanium Nonstick 1.5 Quart Sauce Pan with Glass Lid Forged Aluminum with PFOA Free Coating
Enhance your purchase
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY: 4mm of forged aluminum provides a thicker, stronger pan that is coated with three layers of premium QuanTanium nonstick titanium coating.
- MOST DURABLE: Titanium-coated aluminum is scratch resistant and almost three times more durable than classic Teflon, ceramic, and granite-coated pans.
- EVEN HEATING: Cook like a pro with a thicker forged aluminum sauce pan that heats up faster and delivers reliable, even heating every single time.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: The Saflon QuanTanium sauce pan is dishwasher-safe and nonstick in addition to being PFOA-free, lead-free, and cadmium-free.
- BONUS GIFT: Easily store nonstick titanium sauce pan in a bonus storage bag and enjoy a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Command The Kitchen with a Nonstick Titanium Sauce Pan that is almost 3X more durable than the competition.
- Cook like a pro with a thicker forged aluminum sauce pan that heats up faster and delivers reliable, even heating every single time.
- The Saflon Nonstick Titanium Sauce Pan is made in Turkey with the highest quality titanium coating sourced from Whitford England that utilizes the latest technology.
- Unframed Tempered Glass lid is durable than regular glass lids and gives you to opportunity to observe your food while cooking and dishwasher-safe.
- Special packing of Saflon products which is refined packing for an important gift and also protection of the pans when storing.
- Choose from three nonstick sauce pan sizes (1.5-Quart, 2-Quart or 3-Quart) and discover how easy it is to cook delicious, healthy meals at home without any added oils or butters.
Nano technology of Saflon products; the production of special & durable nonstick QuanTanium surface.The prefect Interior surface and thickness provides quick and even heat resistance. Ideal temperature cooking allows you to minimum oil use, gives you to best and natural taste.
Heavy-Gauge Forged Aluminum
Dishwasher-Safe, Rivet-Free Surface
PFOA, LEAD, CADMIUM FREE
Reinforced with titanium to stand up to almost anything
QuanTanium by Whitford
- QuanTanium is a high-quality raw material that is sourced directly from Whitford, England to the Saflon factory in Turkey.
- High quailty QuanTanium coating provides extermly long-lasting and anti-scratching surface.
- Each forged aluminum sauce pan is coated with three layers of nonstick titanium coating that is scratch-resistant and more durable than classic Teflon, granite, and ceramic-coated pans. Titanium coating is truly revolutionizing cookware.
At a Glance;
- Lead & Cadmium Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Rivet-Free Surface
- Quick & Even Heating
- Heavy-Gauge Forged Aluminum
- Soft & Cool Touch Handles
DISCOVER SAFLON TITANIUM FRY PANS
Add Saflon Titanium 4mm Forged Aluminum Fry Pan to your collection and discover how easy it is to cook delicious, healthy meals at home without any added oils or butters. Available in three sizes (8-Inch, 9.5-inch or 11-inch)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Also to note: there was a small problem with the pan, and when I reached out to Saflon, they were very quick to respond and correct the problem. Excellent customer service, and much appreciated!
So, a quality product and good customer service? I think this Saflon pan will not be the only one I purchase, as time goes on.
Well, I should have stacked with the same brand. :( but those are priced over $120.
So I decided to give it a shot with this Saflon Titanium Nonstick sauce pan.
(BTW, these Saflon Titanium Nonstick Pans are made in Turkey. Only the finish is in UK.)
Very first day of use this pan, the handle was burned with medium heat on gas stove. I am really surprised to see this.
There was no such issues with my old Switzerland made sauce pan. (I attach a comparison picture here to prove.)
The issue may be the metal part length between pan unit and handle.
My older pan has longer metal piece while this Saflon Titanium Nonstick Pans has very short metal piece. So that's why this handle gets fire very easily. Also, the handle material seems much thinner than expected. This pan may work for electric stove tops, but I would not recommend this pan for anyone who has a gas stove top.
Boiling occurred fast and exceptionally even. My old saucepan would always boil on its outside edges because that is where the gas flame hit it. This one boiled uniformly and even boiled in its center where there is no flame.
The pan tapers from 8.2" at its top down to 6.2" at its base making it somewhat bigger than the gas flame. As a result the handle is not directly exposed to the gas flame and was not damaged. However, on smaller saucepans that may not be the case and you may want to limit their exposure to only the smaller burners.
My recommendation for the 3-quart pan would be to measure the size of your gas flame, if it's less than 6" in diameter then this pan is an exceptional value.