Sakuna: of Rice and Ruin - Divine Edition - PlayStation 4
Enhance your purchase
- Divine Edition contains a 3-disc soundtrack, a large 130Pg art book measuring 8.2” by 5.8”, and a Japanese omamori charm measuring 2” by 3”, all packaged within a custom box with exclusive illustration
- Refined side-scrolling platform action - using farm tools as weapons, Chain together quick, heavy, special attacks to Kill beasts, while mastering the divine raiment will be essential to grapple distant platforms, and evade danger
- Detailed 3D simulation-style gameplay - learn the ancient art of agriculture by following detailed STEPS from planting to harvesting to cultivate the perfect crop; as a harvest goddess, sakuna's strength grows with each successful rice crop
- Creating a home in the wilderness - sakuna's Mortal companions make weapons, armor, and meals for her using the materials and ingredients she gathers on her adventures, and completing quests for them will unlock even more options
- A fresh take on Japanese mythology - the heroine is part of a pantheon of gods and demons inspired by traditional Japanese mythology but featuring many unique twists; story and world are filled with lovingly rendered details
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Up in the opulent celestial Capital of the Lofty realm, the Spoiled harvest goddess sakuna whiles away her life in luxury, resting on the laurels of her late parents. Below in the lowly realm, a vicious mountain bandit chases a group of desperate humans to the edge of a cliff.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 15 November 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 29 April 2021
Also some interesting mechanics(gameplay elements) that use day & night. To make enemies harder vs easier to defeat & affects harvest of course.