Samsung Galaxy Buds 2019, Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds (Wireless Charging Case Included), Black - International Version, No Warranty (Buds + Fast Wireless Charging Pad Bundle, White)
|Price:||+ S$8.14 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium sound Tuned by AKG, an optimized driver offers substantial bass, while a volume driver gives you a wider range of sound.
- Power up to power on - Get up to six hours of battery life with an additional seven hours from the case that doubles as a wireless charger.
- Just what you want to hear - Control how much surrounding noise you want with Ambient Aware. Quick Ambient Mode lets you hear traffic, flight announcements and coworkers calling out to you
- The Galaxy Buds pairs with both Android and iOS compatible devices via Bluetooth connection. Use with a smartphone and tablet running Android 5. 0 or higher & RAM 1. 5GB above. Automatic sync and Ambient Aware Mode only available for Android
- International Version - No Warranty in US.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pair Samsung Galaxy Buds with your phone or tablet and go. Listen and chat during the day, then wirelessly recharge for 15 minutes to get up to 1. 7 more hours of play time. Tuned by AKG, Galaxy Buds deliver clear calls, your favorite podcasts and the music you love while keeping you aware of your surroundings when walking, working or working out.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm returning them.
Update half an hour after writing this: my right earbud is at 20% and my left is at 95% Im seriously about to return these at this point. The right earbud only lasts for about 45 min on a full charge.
I'm in love with these!
These are awesome ear buds, though , I hadn't a chance to try the apple airpods to compare.
- these are great at the gym or at work
- cancels out the back ground noise.
- good battery life
The bad and why I gave it 3 stars
- While chatting you have to use both ear pieces .
- Also while chatting people have told me on the other end that I sound like I am on speaker phone or sound like i am under water
- While listening to music you have to have your phone near by . Ie i keep my phone in my back pocket with both ear buds on and i still get static or loss of BT signal. When i move the phone to my chest pocket ,, there's no issue.
- Also while listening to music outside; if it's raining or too foggy you lose BT signal to your phone with these.
- The tap controls are cool , however, i you have to be bit forcefull with your taps . I still struggle to double tap as it recognize it as one or 3 taps to skip a song or answer a call - but ti will recognize a single or triple tap no problem.
These are good backup earbuds or nice to have at the gym or work. I wouldn't recommend it for anything else.