Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW)
|Price:||+ S$8.59 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops. Supporting features is trim required operating system support, garbage collection and s.m.a.r.t
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers.RELIABILITY (MTBF):1.5 Million Hours Reliability
Amazon International Store
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Samsung’s 970 EVO continues to lead industry standards with V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance. Accelerate into next-gen computing with read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* and a 5-year limited with exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW*. Experience the SSD that goes further. * May vary by capacity;Operating Temperature:0 - 70 degree celsius. Shock - 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
The SSD that goes further
Accelerate into next-gen computing. The Samsung 970 EVO delivers breakthrough speeds, best-in-class reliability, and a broad range of capacity options up to 2TB*. The latest V-NAND, new Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite technology enhance high-end gaming and 4K & 3D graphic editing.
At a Glance:
- Superior NVMe Read/Write performance
- Samsung's V-NAND reliability
Next level SSD speed
Feel the NVMe difference. The 970 EVO transforms high-end gaming and streamlines graphic-intensive workflows with the new Phoenix controller and Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Get stunning sequential read/write speeds of 3,500/2,500 MB/s**, up to 32% faster writes than the previous generation.
The next advancement in NVMe SSDs. The 970 EVO fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW†, achieving 50 percent higher than the previous generation. The 970 EVO provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s reputation for quality.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
|Samsung 860 QVO Solid State Drive||Samsung 860 EVO Solid State Drive||Samsung 860 PRO Solid State Drive||Samsung 970 EVO Solid State Drive||Samsung 970 PRO Solid State Drive||Samsung T5 Portable Solid State Drive|
|Capacity||1TB | 2TB | 4TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB‡ | 4TBΔ||256GB | 512GB | 1TB | 2TB | 4TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB||512GB | 1TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB|
|Form Factor||2.5"||2.5" | M.2(2280) | mSATA||2.5"||M.2(2280)||M.2(2280)||Portable|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gbps||SATA III 6Gbps||SATA III 6Gbps||PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3||PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3||USB 3.1 Gen2 backward compatible|
|Max Sequential Read Speed||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 560 MB/s||Up to 3,500 MB/s||Up to 3,500 MB/s||Up to 540 MB/s|
|Max Sequential Write Speed||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 530 MB/s||Up to 2,500 MB/s||Up to 2,700 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s|
|NAND Type||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC|
|Recommended For||Everyday Computing||Gaming and Professional Computing||Gaming, Professional and High-End Computing||High-End Gaming and 4K & 3D Graphic Editing||Intensive Workloads and Ultimate Performance Computing||Fast, Secure External Storage|