|Item model number||SM-R175NZBAXAR|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Included Components||USB-C Charging Cable, 3 Size Eargel, Cradle, L Earbud, R Earbud|
|Product Dimensions||3.86 x 6.99 x 2.64 cm|
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds w/improved battery and call quality (Wireless Charging Case included), Cloud Blue– US Version
|Price:||+ S$8.06 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exactly what you want to hear. Galaxy Buds+ are the perfect fitting earbuds to isolate you from distracting noises, so you can stay focused on what you want. And if you’d like to filter in some of the outside world to be more in-tune with your surroundings, you can switch on Ambient Aware2. Hear flight announcements, oncoming traffic or your order number while still enjoying your favorite playlist or podcast.
- 22 hours of serious sound. Get up to 11 hours of nonstop music on a single charge, then pop your Galaxy Buds+ in the wireless charging case and get nearly 11 more. Forgot to charge them the night before? No worries. ?3 minutes of charging gives you one hour of play time, so you have enough juice for your commute or workout.
- Your voice, loud and clear. Ensure you’re heard clearly. A dedicated internal and two external microphones pick up your voice and isolate it from outside noises. When you’re on a call, your voice comes through richly and confidently, even in noisy locations.
- Android & iOS compatible. Pair with smart devices via Bluetooth. 5 Use the Galaxy Wearable app on Android and Galaxy Buds+ app on iOS to make the most of your earphones.
- Included Components: 3 Size Eargel
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are versatile earbuds that harmonize warm, satisfying bass tones with crisp high notes delivering addictively rich tracks. With the ability to selectively tune in or out environmental noise, you can stay in the zone on a phone call or get lost in your favorite playlist, all without hitting pause. With a battery that is built to go all day and a customizable fit, Galaxy Buds+ are designed to move to your rhythm.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
edit - the earbuds are just about as good as shrek...
The earbuds in the 2nd photo have the new rubber on the inside of the case to prevent the scratching as seen on the old earbuds case.
Ps. that should be the new display photo for the buds lol
The overall sound is a big improvement over the original buds and the low end fits up the sound range.Not super bass but a definite improvement overall.The ambient microphone settings are a big improvement.The medium setting is more than enough to hear people talk and the high and sound labs-extra high are like hearing aids.You could hear people talk 20 feet away easily,kinda scary.The battery life is more on the 8-9 hours if you are listening to music all the time.Going down to 11 hours would probably zero out the battery and you wouldn’t want to do that.The new app (the iOS is in my pictures) for the Buds on iOS copies any Sound Lab settings you have set up on the Samsung wearable but you can’t change them just on iOS.I also noticed less difference between Dynamic,treble,bass etc on the iOS app vs. Samsung Wearable.Switching involves disconnecting from one device and connecting to the other.It is easy to disconnect on the Samsung but on the iOS you have to open Bluetooth settings.Now if you are only using one device,the buds automatically connect and disconnect so that isn’t a problem.The buds do want to connect to a Samsung device after starting,but if you are switching it is much easier than before.The touchpad tap options all work ,Spotify has to be open or with a last track playing.Just tapping Spotify didn’t wake the app for me.The Labs double tap for volume on it side works but you really have to hit the edge,too close to the middle and the other function will work (play next track)Call quality is fairly good ,if you are in a crowded place or near loud noises the person you are talking to will hear some of the sounds but not too bad.
I like the case feel even through it is shiny,the lid now has a smooth feel and better snap at closing.Overall I highly recommend these to anyone with a Samsung device,these are excellent for the price point.I recommend upgrading if you are a fan of music or use more than one phone regularly.I really recommend the Cloud Blue,nice color and blends with fairer skin people better than white in my opinion.