SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring MicroSDXC Card with Adapter, 64GB
|Price:||S$22.00 + S$3.70 Delivery|
|You Save:||S$11.90 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 20MB/s Read and Write
- Ideal for dash cams and home video monitoring cameras
- Specially developed for high endurance applications
- Up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Built to stand up to hours of Full HD1 video recording, the SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring micro SD Cards provide the capacity, performance and exceptional reliability today’s home security and dash cams demand. They’re also protected against extreme temperatures, shock, water and x-rays2, so you can be confident the evidence is there when you need it. SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Cards are available in capacities of 32GB and 64GB3.
1x SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring 64GB microSDXC card 1x microSD to SD Adapter
At a Glance:
- Ideal for dashboard cameras and home video monitoring
- High-endurance card stands up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording (1)
- Class 10 speed rating for Full HD or HD video recording (6)
- Read/write speeds up to 20 MB/s (4) for fast performance and downloads
- Proven protection from temperature extremes, shock, water, and x-rays (2)
- Fits both SD and microSD formats (SD adapter included)
SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card with Adapter, 64GB
The High Endurance Video Monitoring Card from SanDisk -- a global leader in flash memory storage solutions -- withstands up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording (1) for your dashboard camera or home security monitoring system. Built for and tested in harsh conditions, this card is shockproof, waterproof, and x-ray-proof (2). The included SD card adapter means the SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card works with most of today’s popular security cameras. As a world leader in flash memory technology, SanDisk continues to deliver reliable products that are trusted for performance and quality.
What's in the Box?
- SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card, 64GB
- SD Adapter
- RescuePRO Deluxe download offer
High Performance Card for Home or In-Car Security Systems
The SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card can be used for home or car security systems with external storage in microSD or SD card format. The card provides local storage backups for your monitoring system with 64GB capacity (3).
High Endurance Video Backup You Can Trust
Specifically developed for high endurance applications, the SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card can endure up to 10,000 hours of writing Full HD video. It works seamlessly in a variety of security and monitoring scenarios and provides durable, reliable backup, making it ideal for cloud security system applications.
Fast Performance and Downloads
The SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card has a read/write speed up of up to 20MB/s (4), which means you can download footage quickly.
Includes SD Card Adapter
The SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card works with microSDHC or microSDXC compatible systems that offer external storage. The included SD adapter allows the card to be used with SDHC and SDXC compatible systems as well.
Built for and Tested in Harsh Conditions
The SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card is able to withstand extreme temperatures, shock, water, and x-rays (2). This means your dash cam or home security camera can store clear, usable surveillance video, so you can have evidence when you need it.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (5). This software makes it easy to recover stored files that have been deleted. Simply plug your memory card into your computer via the included SD adapter and begin running the program (download required). RescuePRO Deluxe software will automatically scan your card, salvage lost files, and save them to your computer--even if the files were deleted months ago.
|Transfer speed (up to)||20MB/s||20MB/s|
|Endurance||Up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording||Up to 5,000 hours of Full HD video recording|
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty||Two-year limited warranty|
(1) Based on Full HD (1920x1080) video content recorded at 26 Mbps to one device; results, video support, and performance may vary depending on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
(2) Card only. See product packaging and the official website for more information and limitations.
(3) 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(4) Up to 20 MB/s read/write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(5) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(6) Full HD (1920x1080) and HD (1280x720) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors. See the official website.
(7) See the official website.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star 27% (27%)||27%|
|4 star 73% (73%)||73%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I cannot find any info on the UHS cards anywhere now. It is almost as if they never existed. My best guess is that SanDisk's first printing of these High Endurance line of cards was in Taiwan using more expensive materials and have since decided to go the cheaper route since they never marketed them for anything higher than 1080p recording.
I get about 21-23mbs write and read speeds from the newer ones, which is a bit better than advertised. I give these new cards 3 stars, they're nothing special.
If I remember right, the UHS card seems to give me write speeds way up there, about 60 or so mbs. I would give those cards 5 stars and if I could get those anywhere, I would.
Never have an issue with it, works like a charm.
For anyone buying this card for the same reason, know that this 64GB memory card provided me with 6 hours and 17 minutes of record time at those settings (1080p/60p). Not sure if these will be the same with every camera, but for anyone who happened to be buying that model camera and this memory card, there's your numbers for you.
Great for the price! Love that it is white!!! How many times do you accidentally drop this and have to look for it for a second? How convenient for them to manufacture the card in all-white! Sticks out like a sore thumb.
After I got over the initial shock and anger, I contacted SanDisk to inquire about the 2 year warranty they for the card. Unfortunately, I have yet to hear back. The customer service is pretty much non existent. I had better responses talking to a wall.
I do not recommend purchasing this card. Furthermore, I recommend that whatever card you do purchase, to ensure you periodically check to ensure your dash cam or video surveillance is actually recording. Learn from my mistake.
Update: Tried reaching sandisk support and never got a response, BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.