|Item Height||0.93 inches|
|Item Width||2.48 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||SDDR-F451-GNGNN|
|Product Dimensions||10.65 x 6.3 x 2.35 cm; 118.4 Grams|
SanDisk SDDR-F451-GNGNN Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Reader/Writer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sustain hyper-fast speeds throughout your workflow
- Optimized speed
- For CFexpress card type B
- USB-C connectivity
- USB-C cable included
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sustain Hyper-Fast Speeds Throughout Your Workflow: With USB 3.1 Gen2 speeds,3 the SanDisk Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Reader optimizes the performance of the CFexpress Card Type B2 for smooth, efficient workflow from location to post production. It’s also USB-C connected to use with the latest computers, and comes with a half-meter USB-C cable for gUSB-C reater flexibility. Also included is a 2-year limited warranty from the trusted brand in imaging memory cards and readers. Optimized speed: With USB 3.1 Gen2 speeds3 the SanDisk Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Reader optimizes the performance of the CFexpress Card Type B2 for smooth, efficient workflow from location to post production. For CFexpress Card type B: This reader unleashes the CFexpress Card Type B2 speeds and keeps you working the way you want. USB-C Connectivity: Designed to connect with the latest laptops and devices, the CFexpress Card Reader is ready for the newest USB-C technology. USB-C Cable included: To provide greater flexibility and a more organized workspace, the CFexpress Card Reader comes with a 5 meter USB-C cable. 2-Year limited warranty: Enjoy the peace of mind a 2-year limited warranty1 brings when it comes from SanDisk, a leading brand in imaging card performance.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The USB C connector that came with the cable is out of spec due to having too thick a metal wall or too much plating that shrinks the connector opening thus causing difficulties in plugging-in. This can cause damage to the connector on the system we are using.
2) While using the RescuePRO Delux s/w that came with it that my computer already have installed, it is not able to recognize the CFexpress card that was plugged in and thus not able to perform the Wipe Operation, making this card reader basically useless other than for file transfer.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The included cable is total garbage. It didn't fit properly in my Mac Pro's USB-C port (and also didn't really fit in the reader). I used another high quality USB-C cable that I already had, and all was well.
Why bother to include a cable at all if it is just garbage? 3 star rating is entirely related to the included cable (and the fact that it took me a few minutes to figure out the problem). With a good cable, this would have been 5 stars.
Finally, this isn't noted in the listing, but the port on the reader is USB-C.