|Material Type||Polyester, Foam, Plastic|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
|Item model number||80109|
|Product Dimensions||13.97 x 19.05 x 22.56 cm; 100 Grams|
Sassy Developmental Bumpy Ball
- Bright colors and bold patterns help engage baby's developing sense of vision
- Easy-to-grasp bumps help baby hold and toss or roll the ball
- Clear plastic ends contain multiple color beads that make rattle noise
- Soft ball construction is appropriate for baby's environment
- Colors may vary
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bumpy Ball has bright colors and bold patterns to help develop baby's sense of vision. This easy-to-grasp ball and bumps help baby hold or toss the ball to mom. Clear plastic ends contain multiple color beads that make rattle noise, which inspire baby's hearing. The soft ball construction is appropriate for baby's envionment.
Sassy developmental baby toys are designed to help provide a solid foundation for lifelong learning by fostering development and stimulating the brain.
High contrast patterns, product proportions, various sounds, age-appropriate materials and innovative functional features are all key components to our Sensory Play line of toys.
The bright colors, bold patterns, and easy-to-grasp bumps make this ball a must have!
The high contrast colors and patterns allow baby to focus, strengthening vision.
The gentile bead rattle sounds create neural connections in babies brains from birth through 3 years of age.
Chunky-sized bumps on the ball encourage reaching, grasping, and transferring from one hand to the other, developing baby's motor skills.
The differing materials engage baby's developing tactile sensitivity.
- 1. Gentile rattle sounds create neural connections in babies brains from birth through 3 years.
- 2. High contrast colors allow baby baby to focus, strengthening vision.
- 3. Different materials develop tactile sensitivity and teach baby about variety.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 18 July 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 26 April 2017