|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||80795FAAM|
|Product Dimensions||10.8 x 10.8 x 20.32 cm; 322 Grams|
Sassy Stacks of Circles
- Straight post accepts different sized rings, strengthening hand-eye coordination
- Chunky rings make it easy for baby to grasp, strengthening fine motor skills
- Each ring features a different texture and weight; Textural variety is great for mouthing!
- Colorful beads in the clear ring allowing baby to connect the sound to sight
- 9 piece set
- Manufacturer Age: 6 to 24 months
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Stacking rings has never been more fun with the Stacks of Circles! The center of each ring is the same size, allowing it to be stacked in any direction for frustration-free play. The Stacks of Circles promotes early STEM learning by teaching a child about sorting, size, sequencing and building.
As the original developmental toy company for the past 30 years, Sassy has worked together with developmental experts and educators to create a line of toys specifically designed to encourage STEM learning from 6-24 months.
While it may not be a science experiment or a traditional math problem, babies have their own version of STEM. Science, technology, engineering and math come in the form of curiosity, exploration and play!
The center of each ring is the same size, allowing it to be stacked in any direction for frustration-free play.
Explore big & small, sorting, sequencing and building!
The Stacks of Circles promotes early STEM learning by teaching a child about: - Sorting - Size - Sequencing - Building - Weights - Different / Same
- 1. Straight post accepts different sized rings, strengthening hand-eye coordination.
- 2. Chunky rings make it easy for baby to grasp, strengthening fine motor skills.
- 3. Count to 8! Each ring is numbered for counting.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If my review helped you in any way, please let me know by clicking the "helpful" button below. Any questions you may have, feel free to ask… Thank you!