|Age Range Description||Adult|
|Item model number||895384002159|
|Product Dimensions||9.53 x 3.81 x 15.88 cm; 9.07 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
ScarAway Advanced Skincare Silicone Scar Sheets for C-Sections, Reusable Sheets (1.5” x 7”) for Hypertrophic and Keloid Scars from Injury, Burn, Surgery and more
|Price:||(S$10.98 / Count)|
- SILICONE SCAR TREATMENT: No need for surgical scar removal procedures; silicone is the most recommended scar reduction treatment ingredient by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Of U.S. physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm
- SCAR TREATMENT: ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets for C-Sections are intended for the treatment and prevention of hypertrophic and keloid scars resulting from: surgery, injury, burns and much more
- REDUCES REDNESS, ITCHING & DISCOMFORT associated with scars Silicone scar sheets are breathable, flexible, washable and simple to apply Use these c-section scar sheets to hydrate and soften skin while protecting your scars from everyday movement
- COMFORTABLE & FLEXIBLE C-SECTION SCAR TREATMENT: Reusable silicone Scar Sheets for c-sections are made from a unique, ultra-thin, breathable fabric for optimal comfort C-section scar sheets contour to your body and remove gently from delicate skin
- CONVENIENT SCAR TREATMENT: Each silicone scar sheet is self-adhesive and durable for up to 7-10 days with proper care Softening may occur in just days; improvement in appearance and texture in as little as 4-8 weeks Individual results will vary
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
4 Professional Grade Silicone Sheets with Patented Silicon Technology. Lined on one side with Silicone. The other side is lined with silky smooth fabric. LATEX FREE
ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets for C-Sections work on newly healed wounds to prevent scars and soften the look and feel of older scars. Designed for C-sections, these silicone sheets help to reduce redness, itching and discomfort associated with scars. They contour smoothly to your body and remove gently from delicate skin. Made from medical-grade silicone to flatten, soften and make scars less visible. Even scars that are years old can become flatter, smoother, and less visible – closer to your skin’s natural texture and color. Silicone is the number 1 recommended scar reduction treatment ingredient by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. ScarAway is the number 1 selling silicone scar-management brand. Of U.S. physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm. Based on IRi data comparing sales among silicone-based scar management brands of multi-channel retailers for 12 months ending 7/14/2019.
Easy and Convenient
Simply wash and dry scar area, peel away sheet’s backing, and apply adhesive side to the scar. Wear up to 23 hours a day for up to 14 days of use, washing adhesive and scar area daily.
ScarAway’s patented silicone technology effectively shrinks, flattens and fades hypertrophic (raised) scars and keloids. Silicone is the #1 dermatologist and plastic surgeon recommended scar reduction treatment ingredient
(Of U.S. physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm).
Clinical studies support the safety and efficacy of silicone sheeting for the reduction and prevention of scars. Silicone Gels or Sheeting are the Preferred First-Line Preventative or Treatment for Scars*
* Monstrey S, et al. Updated Scar Management Practical Guidelines: Non-invasive and invasive measures. Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery 2014;67:1017-25.
Unique Patented Design**
Ultra-thin, flexible, breathable and durable. With next to skin comfort, ScarAway sheets contour to the body and remove gently. Washing sheets between wear helps to restore the adhesive quality without affecting the silicone.
** Licensed under patent numbers 5,656,279; 5,980,923 and 7,087,135 Bio Med Sciences, Inc. Allentown, PA
|ScarAway 100% Silicone Scar Gel||ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets (1.5" x 3")||ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets for C-sections (1.5" x 7")||ScarAway Long Silicone Scar Sheets (1.5" x 7")||ScarAway Complete Scar Treatment Kit|
|Available count sizes||10g, 20g||4ct, 8ct, 12ct||4ct||6ct, 9ct||2ct Sheet +10g Gel|
|Package supply||3 months||2, 4, 6 months||2 months||2, 3 months||1-3 months|
|Type of coverage||Transparent||Conceals while you heal||Conceals while you heal||Conceals while you heal||Contains transparent gel and concealing sheets|
|Ideal for||• Injuries, burns, surgeries • Exposed skin areas • Active lifestyles||• Injuries, burns, surgeries. • Scars under 3" • Wear under clothing and pressure garments||• C-section scars • Wear under clothing and pressure garments||• Surgical scars/tummy tucks • Scars over 3" in length. • Wear under clothing and pressure garments||• Injuries, burns, surgeries • Day & night coverage • Trial|
|Reduces redness, itching and discomfort||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Safe and effective, gentle enough for sensitive skin||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Age of scar||New or old||New or old||New or old||New or old||New or old|
|Additional benefits||• Water resistant • Can be worn under makeup and sunscreen||• Can be cut or modified to fit smaller scars • Reusable||• Contours to the unique shape of C-section scar with no need to cut or modify • Reusable||• Can be cut or modified to fit smaller scars • Reusable||• Combo kit for convenient 24hr coverage and form trial|
When to start using
Begin using ScarAway as soon as the skin is healed and there is no oozing or crusting in the area. Treatment with ScarAway for post-surgical scars may typically begin 1-2 weeks after stitches are removed or when cleared by a physician or surgeon for use. For existing scars, begin using ScarAway right away, provided the skin is fully healed. Image shown depicts a real consumer’s scar before beginning treatment with ScarAway.
When to start
Scars to use on
What to expect
For best results
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 1 August 2015
(Also, yes it is 5 years out, but no, I did not use this more than once. I used the full pack for the full amount of time but never bought a second pack.)
Reviewed in the United States on 7 November 2018