Schwinn Indoor Cycling Bike Series
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Connect with the Peloton and Zwift apps, allowing you to stream thousands of classes directly into your home and compete against others in a virtual world that motivates you at every mile.
- Access the Explore the World app and digitally immerse yourself in a world of virtual races, exotic locales, and stunning trails from around the globe. Coming Soon! (3 free courses, unlock more with Explore the World app)
- Magnetic resistance with 100 micro-adjustable resistance levels
- Dual link SPD foot pedals come standard with toe cages or clips
- Full color backlit LCD console monitors heart rate, speed, time, distance, calories and RPMs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Schwinn IC4 Bike provides a premium, heart-pumping indoor cycling experience and features a 40 lb. flywheel with an intuitive resistance knob, 100 levels of magnetic resistance, a beautiful backlit LCD display, and easy-reach cradles for 3 lb. dumbbells. Digitally immerse yourself in a world of virtual races, exotic locales, and stunning trails from around the globe with connectivity to popular cycling apps like Explore the World, Zwift, and more. With the IC4, you’ll escape the everyday and stay on track for a life well-lived.
Designed to work with the Peloton and Zwift apps, allowing you to stream thousands of classes directly into your home and compete against others in a virtual world that motivates you at every mile.*
*Subscriptions/memberships to compatible apps not included.
Race-style seat with fore/aft and height adjustment.
|Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike||Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike||Schwinn IC2 Indoor Cycling Bike|
|Connectivity to Training Apps||Peloton App, Zwift App, Explore the World App, and more|
|Heart Rate||Bluetooth Heart Rate Armband Included||Telemetry Enabled|
|Display Type||LCD Display||LCD Display||LCD Display|
|Display Readouts||Time, Distance, Calories, RPMs & Heart Rate||Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, RPM & Watts||Time, Distance, Speed, Calories & RPM|
|Drive System||40 lb. Flywheel||40 lb. Flywheel||31 lb. Flywheel|
|Seat||Race-Style Seat, For/Aft & Height Adjustable||Race-Style Seat, For/Aft & Height Adjustable||Race-Style Seat, For/Aft & Height Adjustable|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE 5/29/18: Having now put around 20 hours/200 miles on this thing I am a true believer. Schwinn is the way to go for this type of bike. Amazing value and dependability
Now May of 2020
I’ve used this bike 2 to 4 times a week for two years and I’ve done nothing to it. It’s still sturdy and quite.
I did research for over a month before buying this bike. I looked at bikes from $500 to $1500 and everything in between. I had been using a Keiser spin bike at the gym and for me that was the gold standard. I was going to buy an M3 until I tried one of these at my friends house. Its an absolutely perfect spin bike! Yeah yeah yeah, it’s not a keiser but it’s quiet, very heavy, and heavy duty. All you need is an IPad and you’re set! I’ve been using mine 3 to 5 times a week for almost a year. It does not slide around, the parts are very well made, and it’s extremely quite. I use it in the morning while everyone is asleep, you can only hear it if your are in the same room. Hope that helps, it’s a great buy. No need to spend more when this does the job better than I could have ever expected.
- Main problem: this bike is not for tall folks. I'm 6'3" and the bike it a bit too short for me.
- The flywheel is not exactly quiet - expect some grinding and squealing noise at higher efforts.
- The seat mast is made of thin aluminum and gives considerable flex.
- The pedals are very cheap - I opted to replace mine.
- The computer is junk. Most of the readouts are useless and the only useful one for Peloton classes, cadence, shares the space with distance. What?
- Only very specific heart bands will work with the computer. Both of the straps I had (Garmin and TomTom Bluetooth) didn't work.