|Style||Knee Pro Pads - Pair|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Unit^Instruction Guide|
|Item model number||S96110|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 15.24 x 10.16 cm; 542 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sellstrom - 96110 KneePro Knee Pads - Ultra Flex III - Heavy Duty Protection and Comfort for Construction, Gardening, Army, Flooring Work - Grey and Orange
|Price:||+ S$20.45 Delivery|
- PRO PROTECTION: Ultra Flex III knee pads have a super hard outer plastic shell that’s strong and durable; They’re made for professionals whose work calls for kneeling, crawling or squatting
- SOFT PADDING: Its triple layer, 3/4" thick, closed cell foam pad provides the ultimate protective layer, plus the best comfort you’ll find; Sold as a pair of 2 knee pads
- NO PRESSURE: Soft elastic woven straps are positioned well above and below the knee and have a speed clip for quick attachment; Adjustable, unisex design can be worn by adult men and women
- FLEXIBLE MOVEMENT: Knee pads are constructed with a metal rivet hinge, which offers ease of movement when walking or kneeling; Its non-marking grip strip can be safely used on any floor or surface
- PROFESSIONAL USES: Heavy duty knee pads are a must-have for many jobs, including military/tactical, flooring, tiling, roofing, landscaping, and HVAC work; Comes with a mesh carry bag for portability
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Sellstrom KneePro Ultra Flex III Knee Pad provides the ultimate in comfort, durability, and protection when pressure is put on your knees - whether you need to kneel, crawl, or squat. Pads are specially designed to target the patella (the triangular bone that covers the knee joint). The hard plastic outer shell is contrasted with the interior soft padding that has a 3/4-inch closed cell foam pad. The orange gripping strip provides security and traction without leaving any marks or residue behind. Metal rivet hinge assures easy movement and flexibility. Elastic woven straps have reinforced sewn ends and are attached well above and below the knee, so there is no binding or pressure behind the knees. Padding is lightweight and comfortable for all-day use. Speed clip closure allows for quick attachment and is adjustable for a custom fit for both men and women. Sellstrom KneePro Ultra Flex III Knee Pads come as a pair of 2 with a convenient mesh drawstring bag, making them easily portable.
Knee Pad Spec Details
- Product #: S96110
- Shell Color: Gray
- Grip-Strip Color: Orange
- Outer Shell: Tough PP Plastic
- Cell Foam: 5/8” closed cell EVA foam
- Weight: 9 oz. each pad
- Dimensions: 6 ½” W x 10 ½” H each pad
Sellstrom KneePro Ultra Flex III Series Knee Pads
Durable, Hard Plastic, Hinged Knee Pads
Sellstrom’s KneePro Ultra Flex III knee pads have been the industry standard for more than 30 years. The articulating hinged design ensures proper placement all day long. The straps stay aligned with your legs in any position and will not bind behind the knee. Soft, elastic, extra-wide woven straps adjust through the quick snap clips ensuring quick and easy removal. Replaceable components extend the life of the knee pads and lower cost of ownership. These knee pads are excellent for a wide variety of applications: industrial manufacturing, metal fabrication, construction, floor installation, gardening, paint ball, landscaping, tactical and much more.
- Ultimate comfort and durability
- Non-marking grip strip
- Hinged with metal rivets
- Soft elastic woven straps well above and below the knee
Key Features of Sellstrom S96110 KneePro Ultra Flex III Series Knee Pad
Hinged Metal Rivets for Ease of Movement
Includes (2) hinged metal rivets that allow ease of movement while kneeling or walking. The articulating hinged design ensures proper placement all day long – set them once and forget you are wearing them. The hinged rivets are built with our strong plastic outer shells that extend well above and below the knee.
On the inside we use a ¾” soft closed cell foam for extra comfort and durability. The closed cell foam adds a soft cushioning feel, and added protection to the upper patella and knee cap. The closed cell foam also prevents contaminants and dirt from penetrating the foam - allowing for long term stability and protection.
Non-Marking Grip Strip
On the outside we apply our orange non-marking replaceable grip strip. The grip strip can be used on any surface and will not cause on streaks or markings – also provides adding gripping where stability is needed. Another unique feature to support all-day comfort and keeping the knee pads in position while in-use.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 25 November 2019
March update: Still very pleased with the knee protection, after working on a complete mobile home skirt replacement in sand and clay soil. These are the best I've ever used. I've removed a star because the design of the sliding strap holder is moronic. Even if you thread the excess strap thru the holders, the straps come loose very easily. Worse, the holders interfere with getting the plastic ends snapped into the knee protector notches, sliding right against the ends EVERY SINGLE TIME. Fire the person who thought this design was a good idea and, if you buy these, cut off the strap holders. They're more of a hinderance than a help.