|Model number||HD 450BT Black|
|Part Number||HD 450BT Black|
|Special Features||Lightweight, Foldable|
|Mounting Hardware||HD 450BT Wireless Headphones Audio Cable USB-C Charging Cable Carry Case Quick Guide Safety Guide|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Microphone Form Factor||Built-In|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Item model number||HD 450BT Black|
|Product Dimensions||15.49 x 6.6 x 19.3 cm|
Sennheiser HD 450BT Black,One Size
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- enjoy an exceptional combination of versatility and superior sound
- Active noise cancellation and transparent hearing
- intuitive controls featuring a dedicated voice assistant button
- fast-charging with 30 hour battery life
- The perfect companion for home or on the move
- connector type: 3.5mm Stereo
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Step up to great wireless sound with the new HD 450BT. Delivering active noise cancellation, high-quality wireless codec support (AAC, aptX Low Latency), and Bluetooth 5. 0, this headset gives you superior sound with deep dynamic bass. Exceptional versatility for audio lovers is by Voice Assistant access, the Sennheiser Smart Control App and a 30-hour battery life.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Soundwise, they are great - reach bass, highs are good, and you can tune equaliser in the app. No complaints there.
Multipoint connection works, but you may need to power cycle them from time to time - they may get stuck and would not start playing music after phone call.
I bought them for conf calls mainly and had to return them after 2 days. They will pick up every high-tone sound around you (I was able to hear a fork fallen from the table behind the closed door, and that was really loud!). On top of all environmental sounds (someone speaking in the room behind the wall, typing etc) you can hear yourself very very loud. The worst part is that people on the other side would hear all these sounds as well.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Sound quality though is very nice, I use it with a transmitter to watch TV sometimes, other times I just use with my Google Pixel 4.
It sometimes cannot connect to the Bluetooth transmitter properly... both side shows connected but it takes like 30 seconds for the sound to come through (doesn't happen on momentum 3.)
No issue with pixel 4.
Packaging-wise I thought it was quite cheap as well... not a huge deal but I definitely expected more from Sennheiser.
Noise cancelling just as effective as momentum 3... but overall, momentum 3 is miles ahead of this, and this thing does not woth $199... should be somewhere around $100-120.
I do like the white color option though!
I'm returning this product for the following reasons, in no particular order. I don't recommend you purchase these unless they fall under $100 or you are fine with the issues.
1. ANC toggles on and off with the push of a button for a purple indicator light. You get a second or two where the audio drops out while this kicks in. Or maybe off. There is no indication, on the headphones or app, that say ANC is on or off. the light toggles purple either way. You can guess given ambient noise but you'll never know! There is no known fix for this or support had no input.
2. ANC seems to kick in for calls with something they call sidetone. It pipes in ambient audio so you can hear yourself and not be too loud. Except, I just hear everything except the call. Call audio drops below ambient noise, even just working in the kitchen or tasks where a speakerphone might cut it. So these are useless to me on calls and I redirect to the headset I am trying to replace. It might as well not have call options at all. No fix or patch coming as far as support has said.
3. If you pair this to 2 devices, say your phone and a laptop, you have to be careful to disconnect when you go out of range of 1 device. If you do walk away or go on a walk, you will need to power off the headphones then power them back on and connect to the 1 device (out of range of the other device). Otherwise, you will have a nice British voice say 'Disconnected' every 5 seconds. No, the device does not reconnect when back in range, at least not reliably for me to notice it tried to. There is also no fix for this though it's entirely software...
With that in mind, are these a good fit? For about $100 I'd probably keep them but need a second headset of the same type for calls, making them effectively useless if the other set has noise cancelling and decent audio. There may not be better headphones at that price range either, feature wise. I appreciate USB C. The audio cable it comes with works well though may be short for large desk spaces. Battery life is great as I went maybe 4 days straight with extended use before charging, but not because they needed a charge. They are comfortable on my head, though some may find the top band a bit thin.
App to adjust bass/treble - great for most audiophiles but I haven't used it (some have stated that the app isn't that good).
Aesthetically pleasing - minimal design looks good.
Sound Quality - very good, though I can't say much because I'm not an expert.
Comfortable - I can wear it for many hours at a time with ease (though others complained that it was too tight, but I have a small head).
Battery Life - 30 hours is a lot, and that means I can use them wireless the majority of the time.
Detachable Aux Cable / Headphone Jack - in case I run out of battery or in the airplane. The mic also works while plugged in, which is great.
Active Noise Cancelling - only works when on a call, otherwise I don't hear much while i'm listening to music. It's great for listening to your surroundings without having to remove your headphones.
Mic Quality (currently in question) - I was told that my mic was very good, though I also sounded robotic/laggy when I was on a group call on Discord. I've only heard this from when I was using Discord, meaning it's most likely an in-app issue because it relies on WI-Fi to maintain the call.
Wired mode - the audio is quieter on the headphones and I can't adjust it to be louder.
Button placement - Weirdly placed buttons but I can adapt to the button positions.