|Size||2 Piece Set|
|Item display length||1.6 inches|
|Item display width||1.6 inches|
|Item model number||SU-BS-US|
|Product Dimensions||4.06 x 4.06 x 1.02 cm; 209 Grams|
Sense-U Smart Baby Breathing Monitor 2 Monitors Infant Breathing Motion, Roll Over and Skin Temperature - Works Anywhere with or Without Your Phone with Real-time Alerts
Enhance your purchase
- TRACK YOUR BABY'S VITALS FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: The Sense-U Baby Monitor 2 connects to a base station that notifies you with light and sound when something happens to your baby, while you can check your baby's vitals on your smartphone from anywhere, anytime as long as your phone can connect to the internet. The device communicates with the base station using Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0 and up) technology which has almost ZERO radiation level and an open-air distance up to 50 feet(15 meters).
- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with lights and sounds when it detects something not right.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitors your baby's sleeping position and notifies you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitors your baby's body temperature with built-in thermometer, and notifies you when the levels go outside of preset zones.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents. Free iOS & Android apps available in Apple Store and Google Play Store. *For the Sense-U Baby monitors with the new clip design, avoid sandwiching clothing or other material between the clip accessory and the sensor device. It may break the accessory and introduce false alarms at your own risk.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
COMPATIBILITY The Base Station only works with 2.4GHz WiFi. The Sense-U Baby Device needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up: · Apple Devices(iOS 7.0+): iPhone 4S+; iPad 3rd+; · Android Devices(4.4+): Samsung Galaxy: S6+; Note 4+, LG G3+, Google Pixel 2+, Motorola G4+, Sony Xperia series, HTC One series, Huawei Mate10+; · For devices not on this list but uses Android 4.4+, there is a good chance Sense-U will work fine, with limited technical support.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
In comes Sense-U baby monitor. The idea that we can monitor the breathing, rollover and temperatures has helped my wife fall asleep with comfort knowing we will be alerted.
The position is accurate, with a newborn we had to work around the umbilical cord stub, so it would think she was sitting up. Made sense as it was angled that way by folding the diaper away from the cord. After the cord fell off and we could put it on her correct it’s been very accurate.
I chose this model with the base unit so I could keep my phone on do not disturb and have the base do the alerting. The lights do strobe lightly showing the normal breathing, we usually have a burp cloth over it. I do wish there was an option in the app to turn off the lights, should be an easy update for them.
The system works great, if I have her laying on my chest it will alert that she has rolled over on her belly. The breathing alert will go off if I take too long to change the diaper at night. We did have one night where she broke loose from the swaddle and the temp alert went off.
Honestly worth it for the peace of mind
1. Add the on/off button on the sensor itself. Turning the sensor on or off requires using the phone and quite often we don't have it handy when changing our daughter's diaper/clothes. Sometimes the phone cannot connect to the sensor after the sensor is switched off using it.
2. Add support for multiple phones using the same sensor. As of now, when my wife logs into the account, I am being logged out of it on my phone and need to log-in again, and vice versa.
-I’ve heard other devices won’t really work if you’re internet is too fast. We haven’t had any issues with the Sense-U.
-the Sense-U doesn’t go off unnecessarily scaring you to death.
-easy to install the app and set it up
-better price than the competitors
The peace of mind this gives make the Sense-U a no brainer for us!
It responds to rollovers very fast, its breathing detection seems on point, and temperature detection is nice but doesn't quite correspond to arm/rectal temp but gives you an idea at least.
Really like how have option to monitor the room temperature or the baby’s body temperature. Also very use to use once things are set up.