|Item weight||0.2 Kilograms|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||2 Year|
|Included Components||1 x Air Conditioner Controller|
Sensibo Sky Smart Air Conditioner Controller | WiFi Thermometer Monitoring Provides Smart AC Control | Amazon Alexa, Google Home, iOS, Android Compatible | Control Temperature From Anywhere | White
About this item
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STAND ALONE ACs: Air conditioner controller system; mini split wifi controller that also works with mobile and window a/c units through any wi-fi connected phone or voice aware technology
- MANAGED BY ANY SMART DEVICE: Use iOS and Android phones to set a/c and heating schedules, automate room temperatures through wifi thermometer monitoring—all with an easy to use app
- WIFI AIR CONDITIONER CONTROLLER: Alexa air conditioner control and Echo or Google Home voice command compatible; control the smart air conditioner quickly and efficiently by speaking commands
- FULL CLIMATE MANAGEMENT: Smart AC control features Climate React for setting comfortable zones based on temperature (inside and outside), humidity and time of day
- SAVES MONEY: Smart air conditioner saves energy costs by using the automatic air conditioner wifi; controls a/c and heating usage when away by sensing when nobody is home; turns climate control off and on automatically
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
6 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall: Recommend if you're feed up with your dumb aircon remote.
- doesn’t connect to an Hidden SSID
- not HomeKit compatible (I use Homebridge to make it HomeKit compatible)
- should have an option to not pull data from the cloud, but keep everything private on the network (use HomeKit?..)
Our aircon is a 3-year old Mitsubishi Multisplit system 4. Sensibo had no problem detecting it.
+ just works
- a bit pricey