Seventh Generation Pantiliners, Chlorine Free, 100 Count (Packaging May Vary)
|Price:||+ S$11.73 Delivery|
- Our pads are made with 0% chlorine bleaching, which helps prevent harmful toxins from entering waterways.
- Pantiliners that feature our innovative purefit design that conforms to your body for reliable leak protection and comfort.
- Available in whatever fit you prefer (ultra-thin with wings, liners, or maxi) and whatever absorbency you need (light, regular, super, super long, overnight).
- Period care on a mission. We’re donating 43 for every pack of tampons and pads we sell in the U.S. (up to 1 million) to nonprofits helping make period care more equitable.
- Made with 0% Fragrances, Dyes, Deodorants, or Rayon.
- Our plastic packaging is fully recyclable.
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
When you get your period, you want free and clear menstrual care that keeps up with your active lifestyle and helps support Menstrual Equity for everyone. Seventh Generation’s Chlorine Free Pads and Liners do both. Packaged in a fresh new look that feels like you, our ultra-thin pads’ innovative purefit design conforms to your body’s shape for reliable leak protection and comfort—without the use of rayon, dyes, or deodorants. They’re also free from fragrances, so your most sensitive skin isn’t exposed to unnecessary chemicals. And since we’re donating 43¢ for every pack we sell (up to 1 million) to impactful nonprofits who are fighting for safe and affordable period care for ALL, you’re helping strengthen our mission to make Menstrual Equity a reality. At Seventh Generation, we do business differently. We believe our products are healthy solutions for use within your home–and for the community and environment outside of it. We are always evaluating how to reduce their environmental impact, increase performance and safety, and create a more sustainable supply chain. We believe it is our responsibility to set a course for a more mindful way of doing business, where companies act as partners with other stakeholders to create a brighter future for the whole planet. Seventh Generation is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. B Corps are certified to be better for workers, better for communities, and better for the environment. By choosing Seventh Generation products, you’re joining us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|