|Item weight||4.54 Kilograms|
|Is Assembly Required?||Yes|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||5 support bars, 2 top pieces, 3 laundry bags, 6 handle bars, 4 wheels (2" diameter), 2 bottom poles, 4 frame poles, 1 wrench, 14 screws, 10 spacers|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$66.70 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Seville Classics Mobile 3-Bag Heavy-Duty Laundry Hamper Sorter Cart
|Price:||+ S$57.55 Delivery|
- Machine-Washable Removable Bags: Includes 3 thick, cotton-polyester canvas bags capable of holding up to 2 cu. ft. of laundry or up to 10 lbs. each
- Sturdy Metal Frame: Tubular steel construction for strength with three steel crossbars along the base for extra stability and support for full laundry bags; sleek and easy-to-clean chrome plating
- Rolling Design: Tall handles make pushing the cart easy; 2-inch wheels with metal hardware (two locking) provide smooth-gliding mobility
- Easy Assembly: Simple screw-together design assembles in minutes
- Sorter Dimensions: 19.5" D x 30" W x 33" H; Bag Dimensions: 9.5" D x 15.75" W x 23.3" H
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keep your lights, darks, delicates and linens separate with the Seville Classics Mobile 3-Bag Heavy-Duty Laundry Hamper Sorter Cart. Large-size laundry bags measure over 15 inches wide, provide about 2 cu. ft. of space and can hold up to 10 lbs. Bags are woven with a machine-washable cotton-poly blend in a natural white and include easily removable dual-steel wire handles. The steel frame features three bottom support bars that prevent the bags from sagging when overfull. Swivel wheels allow the cart to move easily; two lock for stability when you need it to stay put. Use it your way: organize colors and whites easily in your bedroom or laundry room; store it in a closet to keep dirty clothes out of sight; roll it from room-to-room when it's time to gather sheets and blankets; carry the bags to the laundry mat or dry cleaners.
- Machine-washable 65% polyester 35% cotton laundry bags in natural white
- Steel wire handles allow for simple bag removal
- Centrally mounted bottom support bars add stability to the frame and support sagging bags
- Four 2-inch wheels glide easily; two lock when needed
- Tall handles make it easier to roll the cart without bending over
- Tubular steel frame with chrome finish; easy to wipe clean with soap and water
- Easy assembly with necessary tools included
Dimensions: 19.5" D x 30" W x 33" H
Bag dimensions: 9.5" D x 15.8" W x 23.3" H
Volume: 1.6 bushels or 2 cu. ft. per bag
Weight capacity: 10 lbs. per bag
Weight: 15.5 lbs.
Model #: SHE16166
What’s in the Box?
2 top pieces
4 frame poles
2 bottom poles
5 support bars
3 laundry bags
6 handle bars
4 wheels (2" diameter)
1 Allen key
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Seville Classics product are backed by a 1-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Seville Classics products are backed by a 1-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.
Mobile 3-Bag Heavy-Duty Laundry Hamper Sorter Cart
Bags are woven with a machine-washable cotton-poly blend in a natural white and include easily removable dual-steel wire handles. The steel frame features three bottom support bars that prevent the bags from sagging when overfull. Swivel wheels allow the cart to move easily; two lock for stability when you need it to stay put.
- Removable hanging laundry bags
- Tubular steel frame with chrome finish
- Triple crossbar base for supporting full bags
- Large 2" wheels (2 locking)
Removable Washable Laundry Bags
Bags feature sturdy steel wire handles with soft silicone coated hangers. Remove the handles and throw the canvas laundry bags into the wash when they get too dirty.
Triple Crossbar Base
Bottom of frame features three crossbars, providing stability and support for full laundry bags while they're loaded into the frame.
Included wheels (2 locking) let you roll the sorter from one room to another.
Both bags and the frame feature large handles for easily transporting loads of laundry.
Roll the sorter into a closet or beneath an alcove when you need it out of the way.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Narrow enough to go around tight corridors; just be mindful of which way the wheels are facing for smoother turns.
- Tall enough to hold a single load of laundry per container. Probably not a good idea to do large loads like heavy blankets, but that's just an assumption. Have yet to test.
- Seems fairly durable, I transferred three loads of laundry from my apartment unit to the laundry room down the hallway (same floor). I worry a little bit about the lifetime of the durability since sometimes it feels like it bends when you're turning around a corner. I'll update if this is an issue later.
- I haven't tried rolling this over the cracks in a sidewalk (for outdoor transportation), but if I do for any reason and have any issues, I'll update this review.
Here's what we really like:
This thing is rock solid. It's all metal and a great design. It does not lean or sway, even when fully loaded.
The bags are really heavy duty and thick.
Each bag has two heavy duty metal hangers and each bag lifts out by itself.
The biggest bonus is there is a metal rack on the bottom to support the weight of the bags as they fill up. I imagine this will add alot of longevity to the life of the bags as the seams are not constrantly straining under the weight of clothes.
The wheels would be a nice bonus if we planned to move it. But we don't. This is upstairs on carpet and our laundry is downstairs.
Even though it's very sturdy, it is super light.
I read the reviews of this and other items ahead of time. One thing people may not think about are the crossbars where the bags hang are all one piece. I read about another one where the bars were separate pieces. I can see how that would have been a problem. The second thing I already mentioned is the rack on the bottom to support the weight of the bags. As far as sturdiness, the only thing I can say is either someone h=got a bad unit, or they didn't put it together properly (tight enough). Ours is VERY sturdy.
The only complaint I have and it's not even with this unit is we ultimately decided we wanted four bags. I was beyond pleased to see the manufacturer sells extra bags for $6 including the metal hangers so we ordered a 4th bag.