|Manufacturer||Unilever / Best Foods|
|Item model number||215548|
|Product Dimensions||6.81 x 6.81 x 16.56 cm; 368.54 Grams|
SheaMoisture Strengthen and Restore Rinse Out Hair Conditioner to Intensely Smooth and Nourish Hair 100% Pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Shea Butter, Peppermint and Apple Cider Vinegar 13 oz
- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a reparative rinse-out hair conditioner treatment that softens and detangles hair while controlling frizz.
- Rinse-out conditioner is perfect for those who regularly straighten, perm or heat style hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Also, works great on natural hair and color treated hair.
- This hair cleansing conditioner is formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Shea Butter to provide deep conditioning and nourishing moisture.
- Hair conditioner provides a protective layer that improves the appearance of split ends. Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience.
- All Shea Moisture hair products—including this deep conditioner—are sustainably produced and cruelty-free.
- This cleansing conditioner is formulated with no silicone, no sulfates, no parabens, no mineral oil or petrolatum and no phthalates.
- (Packaging may vary/ Pump may or may not be included)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Certified Organic Ingredient) (Fair Trade Ingredient), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Glycerin (Vegetables), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Yeast Extract, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Vinegar, Niacin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Caramel.
A Shea Moisture strengthening conditioner that detangles and restores moisture without weighing hair down. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten or perm their hair as well as kinky, curly and wavy natural styles. This conditioner is formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Shea Butter to nourish and strengthen damaged, brittle hair, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint Oil helps stimulate the scalp for an invigorating experience. This conditioner for hair leaves hair shiny and fully rejuvenated. Like all of our hair products, this cleansing conditioner contains no silicone, sulfates, parabens, mineral oil or petrolatum. Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Conditioner is also phthalate-free. How to Use: After shampooing with Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Shampoo, apply generously and comb through for even distribution. Leave in for 3 minutes. Rinse. Style as desired. SheaMoisture's Story: SheaMoisture is the legacy of Sofi Tucker, a pioneering mother of four and an entrepreneur, who sold Shea Butter, African Black Soap and homemade beauty preparations in Sierra Leone in 1912. We honor her vision by continuing to formulate with Raw Shea Butter handcrafted by women in Africa. With every purchase you show support of our mission to reinvest back in our communities.
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Conditioner
A strengthening conditioner that detangles and restores moisture without weighing hair down. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten or perm their hair as well as kinky, curly and wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to nourish and strengthen damaged, brittle hair, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint Oil helps stimulate the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair shiny and fully rejuvenated.
SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because raw ingredients listings are subject to change due to INCI, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(I'm a brunette with dark brown dyed hair colour and bottom half is blonde in colour.)
Top reviews from other countries
- pros: ingredients!, works ok
- cons: smell (though it does not linger), packaging (need to get creative to get last 1/7th of the product out of the bottle as the pump does not gather it, but it's doable).