- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Shnuggle Bath with grey backrest, White
- Beautiful design with smooth curves and flowing roll top
- Baby bath tub is suitable from birth up to 12 months
- Large, warm foam backrest & grippe non-slip feet
- Lightweight and easy to carry around the home
- Supports baby to give you both hands free
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The SHNUGGLE bath makes baby bath times easier and safer. The beautiful design with smooth curves and flowing roll top is perfectly shaped for your baby from birth (stage 1) right up to 12 months (stage 2) the bathtub features an integrated bum bump which helps to support your baby while they recline in the early months, giving you both hands free to wash and play with baby. When baby starts to sit forward (stage 2), the bum bump gives support and confidence making bath time more the large foam backrest is soft and warm to touch, making bath time more comfortable and when used with bath water at the ideal temperature of 100°f, your baby can enjoy a longer bath without getting cold. The small size makes it ideal to use in the bath, shower, kitchen sink or on the floor and as it is lightweight to easily carry when filled with water. More useful than a bath seat such as angel care and sink supports like the blooming bath and puja tub as baby can use the SHNUGGLE bath up to 12 months. A more ergonomic seating position than other tubs like skip hop Moby and fisher price whale tub. There are rubber feet on the base for safety and the bath is fully compliant with all applicable safety regulations. Designed in the up and winner of the international red dot design award.
1 x bath tub
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Let me tell you..... just buy this one! That's the short answer.
In an effort to be more helpful, though- here's the long one.
1. PERFECT ANGLE FOR SECURING THE BABY. This bathtub holds the baby securely in place, because it has a steep enough back relative to the large center stump on the tub floor (the stump which goes between the legs). Because of the perfect angle- whether baby is reclining or sitting up- he isn't slipping or sliding around. The angle, in other words, creates the right amount of hip flexion in either position. Which seems so simple, but it is more than I can say for all the other tubs I tried.
2. MUCH COMFIER FOR BABY. Baby isn't being held up awkwardly underneath his arms (as is the case with so-called dual infant/toddler tubs) or laying way back so that water gets up around his face and mouth (as with the keep-me-warm waterfall tubs). The back is lined with a nice grippy foam, so it doesn't get cold. My baby is so much happier- he can relax back comfortably without swallowing water, or sit forward and splash away at the water. He loves to grab the front edges of the tub, and he can do that quite happily without feeling unstable.
3. IT'S ONE PIECE AND FOOLPROOF. There are no bells or whistles to break or malfunction. It can't pop and deflate like both of the inflatable tubs I tried did (true story). It doesn't fold down or open up, or have any attachments that don't quite fit (waterfall tub, I'm looking at you!). It's just a simple piece of plastic that's sturdy and solid. It even has a little line that's labeled "maximum water fill line"- so it's literally fool proof. Woo hoo!
4. THE CENTRAL STUMP IS LARGE AND TRIANGULAR. The central stump is crucial in any tub. This one is basically a large knee wedge - it has a pyramidal/triangular shape to it. So even bigger babies can't easily slip over the top of it when the tub is full. (Which happened with ALL THE OTHER TUBS I TRIED.) But this stump is so
big and ergonomic that my almost-but-not-quite-sitting-up-on-his-own-five-month-old baby can sit all the way forward- and it totally prevents him from face-planting into the water.
This means I can use two hands to bathe him- and not have to worry about him falling and smacking his head in any direction. Hallelujah!
5. IT IS MIDDLE OF THE ROAD IN PRICE. $35 is not too bad. Plenty of tubs run $40-$50 or more. This one is well worth $35.
6. IT IS SMALL FROM FRONT TO BACK, AND LARGE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. This means it can probably fit into your sink (if your faucet allows). But I just use it in the regular tub anyway.
7. WORKS FOR INFANTS THRU EARLY TODDLER- or until they grow out of it size-wise. I wish I had had this one from the beginning !!
But then again, if I had done that, I wouldn't have been able to write such a ridiculously over-informed review for all of you fine Mommas (and poppas). Silver lining, i suppose. Lol
All told, it is a relief to finally have a good one- I was so tired of returning baby tubs.
I'm not getting paid or anything to say this. I'm just a happy customer.
Hope this helps!!
My only suggestions to the manufacturers: Put in a drain so that we can drain the soapy water and rinse with clean water at the end of the bath and pad the seated area with the same material as the backrest to allow for a better grip on slippery baby butts! We resolve this by placing a washcloth under her bottom, but it often slips out from under her and is just one more thing to deal with at bath time.