|Package dimensions||17 x 16.8 x 7.4 cm; 170 Grams|
Lid Stand Silicone Lid Holder Accessories Compatible with Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer 5 Qt, 6.5 Qt and 8 Quart, Organge, By Sicheer
- 【EASY TO USE】Just put the lid holder on the fryer lid, then the pressure cooker lid on top.
- 【DESIGNED TO FIT】Bespoke lid stand with a 4.2-inch diameter, specifically for the Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer 5 Qt, 6.5 Qt and 8 Quart.
- 【SIMPLE TO CLEAN】Dishwasher safe because of its silicone making, makes clean up a breeze.
- 【SPACE SAVER】Stack up the pressure lid and the crisping lid with this little lid stand, to save space and keep your kitchen neat and tidy.
- 【PREVENT SCRATCHES】The 1.2 inch-thick lid holder perfectly keeps a sufficient space between the 2 lids, leaving no scratches at all to the lid.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frustration ends for lid storage! Sicheer Lid Stand is a space-saving invention for you to easily store the pressure lid on the crisping lid.
Compatible Models: Ninja Foodi 5 Qt, 6.5 Qt and 8 Qt
Dimensions: 4.2- inch diameter
“Little Gadget, Big Help”
Sicheer’s mission is to help you cook like a pro! Please enjoy the new freedom and creativity that our products give you!
|Steam Diverter||Foodi Sealing Rings||Foodi Stainless Steel Inner Pot||Foodi Silicone Lid||Sling Lifter||Foodi Lid Holder|
|Material||Food Grade Silicone||Food Grade Silicone||Stainless Steel 304 (18/8)||Food Grade Silicone||Food Grade Silicone||Food Grade Silicone|
|Ninja Foodi 5 Qt||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Ninja Foodi 6.5 Qt||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Ninja Foodi 8 Qt||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The lid holder is too short to hold the pressure lid up off the counter, so an improvement might be to make it a little taller so it could be used to hold the lid up off the countertop when its been removed and the crisper lid is in use. Testing would have to be done to be sure the overall height would still fit underneath any overhead cabinets, though.
I see a number of people have asked about removing this lid holder from the attached crisper lid. I don't know for sure, but common sense would suggest covering the vents in the lid while cooking would not be a good idea. I just remove it when I take off the pressure lid.
Reviewed in the United States on 30 January 2020