|Package dimensions||29.6 x 11.9 x 5.1 cm; 239 Grams|
Silicone Baking Mat Cooking Sheets,Baking Molds,For Pets Non-stick, Fat Reducing Mats for Healthy Cooking,1115.5 In. (Grey-0.47in)
|Price:||+ S$10.01 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- ✿【Safe & Health】：100% glutten free food grade pure silicone, BPA free and non-toxic.
- ✿【Material】:100% food grade pure silicone (no plastic fillers). BPA free, non-toxic . Temperature tolerance:-40℃ to 230℃(-40℉ to 446℉)
- ✿【High Temperature Resistance】：Heat resistant up to 450 degrees F, dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer safe, NOT for stovetop use.
- ✿【Fat Reducing】：Helps even heat distribution for convenient healthy cooking, while draining fat, grease and oil away.Non-stick, easy to clean and flexible.
- ✿【Multi-function】: trivet, pot holder, drying rack, microwave cover, mini ice cube mold, dog treats maker, oven liner, wire rack, fly swatter. Can be used as quarter sheet if cut.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Made from high-quality, food-grade, nano-silica gel material, safe and non-toxic.
2. Withstand temperatures of -40℉ to 446℉.
3. Non-smelling, anti-dust, durable, high quality, impermeable and easy to clean. Grease will not stick to it.
4. Can be used safely in ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, freezers and dishwashers.
5. Can be cut to shape; and folded or rolled up to save storage space.
How to use: Needs to be washed before use and then rinsed in hot water for disinfection.
Cleaning: Place the mat in hot water with cleanser and wash it with a brush or sponge. It is dishwasher-safe.
Storage: After use, wash, dry and store in a clean dry place, away from direct sunlight.
1.Slight oily residue after washing is normal.
2. Some discoloration of the mesh is normal after use.
3.Strong flavored foods may leave a trace scent on the mat.
Caution: Do not place the mat directly on the fire.Place baking mat on a baking sheet or pan.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When you're done you can just turn it upside down and push all the treats out with ease. No residue has built-up on the silicon and it's definitely heat-safe because I've accidentally left it directly on a hot burner without any damage. Plus I've used this item in the dishwasher several times.
The only tip I would recommend is to still use a sheet pan underneath because it's easier to place into and out of the oven that way.