|Number Of Items||6|
|Item model number||8541902016|
|Package dimensions||24.21 x 16 x 4.6 cm; 399.98 Grams|
Silicone Stretch Lids (12 Pack, 2 Color), Zero Waste Reusable Silicon Container Lid for Cover Leftover Food and Fruit or Bowl (Blue and White）
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.88 Pounds|
|Number of pieces||6|
About this item
- FORGET CHEAP PLASTIC WRAP - Use the Silicone Stretch Lids to cover up leftover food or fruit on Bowl or Dish Plate. Made of 100% FOOD GRADE Silicone and BPA Free. Non Toxic and Durable, Can withstand Cold and Hot Temperature so you can put on leftover in fridge or as microwave cover.
- SAVE THE ENVIROMENT - These Stretchy Silicone Lids can be used multiple times. Reduce the plastic waste. The Silicone Lids is durable and can be used for many years. No Need to worry about wear and tear.
- MULTIPLE SIZE - Comes in 6 different sizes, suitable for covering small cups, to mid size bowl and big plates. Total 6 pieces per set, Size 2.6”, 3.7”, 4.3”, 5.5”, 6.3” and 8.1”
- EASY TO USE and CLEAN - These stretch silicone lids are easy to use. With Handy taps around the lids, easy to stretch and put o top of the cup of bowls and cover them tightly . Compatible with cup, bow, can jar, glassware. It is super easy to clean also, just rinse or use the dishwasher.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. The stretch silicone lids comes in 6 sizes so easy to match with different size of cups or containers.
2. Silicone tops are round so it is best to cover round shape cups or bowls but it can also fit onto square shaped container
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The images on the site appear far far too nice than what I have received. It looks more liked used products sold to me.
Top reviews from other countries
The lids are easy to clean by hand with a little dish soap and water. They are easier to dry than a non-flexible lid that has crevices that are difficult to get into with a towel.
One con us that the material has a sticky quality that makes it adhere to other things. Not a big issue, but noticeable when stacking. Right now, I am happy with this product. Will update if they don't hold up over time.
You have to be committed. These work fine if you choose a slightly smaller size, burp the air out and aren't trying to get it to stay on a wet bowl or where things might bump it (my cooler). But let's face it, plastic wrap doesn't do great under those circumstances either. So. As a replacement for a lid, this product is not equivalent. But as a replacement for plastic wrap, you can make it work if you want too. So I upped the stars from 3 to 4
*** original review below***
I haven't found a bowl that this seals. Its leak proof? How? These stick to each other better than glass. Maybe I am doing it wrong?