|Number Of Items||6|
|Item model number||sl-001|
|Package dimensions||22.86 x 7.8 x 3.61 cm; 399.98 Grams|
Silicone Stretch Lids, Zero Waste Reusable Silicon Container Lid for Cover Leftover Food and Fruit or Bowl (6PCS, White)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.88 Pounds|
|Number of pieces||6|
About this item
- FORGET CHEAP PLASTIC WRAP - Use the Silicone Stretch Lids to cover up leftover food or fruit on Bowl or Dish Plate. Made of 100% FOOD GRADE Silicone and BPA Free. Non Toxic and Durable, Can withstand Cold and Hot Temperature so you can put on leftover in fridge or as microwave cover. Keep your fruit fresh also, by covering them with silicone lids.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. The stretch silicone lids comes in 6 sizes so easy to match with different size of cups or containers.
2. Silicone tops are round so it is best to cover round shape cups or bowls but it can also fit onto square shaped container.
3. Leak proof with an air tight seal so foods always stay fresh and healthy.
4. Microwave safer and heat resistant up 450 F so you can quickly reheat and enjoy leftovers.
5. Money savers. With silicone lids, no need to buy the plastic wraps. Save money, earth and environment.
6. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Keep Food Fresh
Perfect fresh food cover for barbecue outdoors or travel with your friends, and the fresh food cover doesn't spill food and water in your car.Silicone stretch lid replaces plastic bag, reused after cleaning, save cost, safer, as we all know, great silicone cover brings you and your family health.
How to Use
1.Place half of the lids over one edge of the container.Start on the side closet to your body.
2.Stretch the other half of the lid away from you, inching your way around the bowl.
3.Stretch, then press the top of the lid while pulling the tabs to create a complete seal.
4.Pull the sides to ensure a perfect fit.
Safe for Oven or Fridge. Some Tips for Using:
1. Clean lids and keep them dry before the first use and after each use.
2. Lids can be used in the microwave or oven, but are not suitable for stove gas or direct heating using fire.
3. You had better not completely seal container when you are using in Microwave or Oven, to relieve the expanding air pressure inside the container.