|Model Name||Premium Non-Stick Silicone|
|Mounting Hardware||Silpat nonstick baking sheets|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||AE420295-07|
|Product Dimensions||41.91 x 29.46 x 0.25 cm; 85.05 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8" x 16-1/2"
Enhance your purchase
|Size||Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8" x 16-1/2"|
|Item weight||3 Ounces|
About this item
- Turn ANY pan into a non-stick surface and save time cleaning up! Use Silpat instead for any baking recipe (sweet or savory) that calls for parchment paper; Silpat replaces the need for butter, grease, oils, and sprays
- Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning
- Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat and has stood the test of time with use by the most demanding chefs in the world; Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified
- Mat measures 11-5/8" x 16-1/2"; Made for a 13" x 18” pan
- Freezer, microwave, and oven-safe; Can be used at temperatures varying from -40 degrees C to 250 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 500 degrees F)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 11.6 x 16.5-inch half-sheet size baking mat will turn your pan into a non-stick surface. Silpat is especially great for working with sticky materials such as gooey dough, taffy, caramel, or anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to Silpat, so it will save you a lot of time cleaning as there is no more sticky mess on your pans! Silpat never needs greasing, which saves both time and money. Use Silpat instead for any baking recipe that calls for parchment paper. Utilizing Silpat products saves time, money and creates less waste for our environment. It is ideal for use when creating Danish pastries, baking biscuits, working with sugar and all sugary and salted preparations. Silpat Non-Stick Mats are made of fiberglass and silicone, and can be used thousands of times. Life of product varies--lasts 2,000 to 3,000 uses depending on use and care. Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified. Can be used at temperatures varying from -40 degrees C to 250 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 482 degrees F). Do not cut the Silpat as the fiberglass mesh particles might migrate into the food. Made in France. Silpat is known around the world as the original non-stick baking liner. Silpat liners are made of fiberglass and food grade silicone and are completely food safe. Nothing sticks to Silpat!
Sasa Demarle Inc. was founded in 1965 by M. Guy Demarle in Northern France. Mr. Demarle was an experienced baker who was seeking a better way to make baguette bread with forms using non-stick silicone coatings. He went on to invent the first non-stick baguette baking trays or filets, as they are known in France. A few years later, Mr. Demarle also went on to invent and create the original Silpat and is known around the world as the original non-stick baking liner. Since then, we continue to strive for improvements in non-stick products for the baking, patisserie and food-service industries.
The Original Non-Stick Baking Mat
Silpat products are a must-have for all bakers. Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat. Since 1965, Sasa Demarle Inc. has been committed to improving your baking experience by introducing top quality products.
Silpat products never need greasing and replace parchment paper. Using Silpat products saves time, money and reduces waste in our environment.
Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning.
Turns Any Surface Into a Non-Stick Surface!
Silpat products are great for working with sticky materials such as gooey batter, taffy, caramel, doughs and anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to Silpat.
Stood The Test Of Time
Silpat has stood the test of time with use by the most demanding chefs in the world.
Effortless Clean Up
Silpat mats and molds are made from a unique textile fiberglass core and unique silicone wrap – that means they work consistently and clean up effortlessly.
Oven & Freezer Safe
Temperature safe for use in the oven and freezer (-40° F to 500° F).
Silpat replaces the waste of parchment paper and the needs for grease, butter and oil sprays.
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
Top reviews from other countries
Signs of a fake:
- wrapped in plastic film and rolled into a cardboard sleeve
- edges are completely flat and feel rough when you run a finger over them (because the fibreglass strands are not fully encased)
- fibreglass strands are crooked. The strands themselves are not tightly woven, and the grid formation is not completely straight
- the logo and lettering is shiny. The letters are clearly printed on top of the silicone. They also have very crisp edges
Be sure to inspect what you receive!! Overall, the fakes look quite good, and I might’ve been duped if I didn’t have an authentic one to compare them with.
It is the top of the range.
Any pro or serious baker must have it.