|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||AE420295-22|
|Product Dimensions||41.91 x 29.51 x 2.54 cm; 120 Grams|
Silpat AE420295-22 Macaron Mat Orange
Enhance your purchase
- 20 evenly spaced indents for macarons, whoopie pies, moon pies and more!
- Place dough in center ring for perfect and consistent macarons each time
- No grease, butter, parchment paper needed
- Fits 13x18-inch sheet pan
- Silpat is made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Silpat Macaron Mat is perfect for making homemade macarons. Using the classic Silpat construction, the macaron mat features 20 evenly spaced macaron circles to easy placement of dough to bake perfect and consistent macarons each and every time
The Original Non-Stick Baking Products
Silpat products are a must-have for all bakers. Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat. Since 1965, Sasa Demarle Inc. has been committed to improving your baking experience by introducing top quality products. Silpat products never need greasing and replace parchment paper. Using Silpat products saves time, money and reduces waste in our environment.
Silpat products are great for working with sticky materials such as gooey batter, taffy, caramel, doughs and anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to Silpat.
Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mats are made of fiberglass and food grade silicone. Silpat products are completely food safe.
Turns Any Surface Into a Non-Stick Surface!
Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning.
Silpat has stood the test of time with use by the most demanding chefs in the world.
Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone.
Temperature safe for use in the oven and freezer (-40° F to 500° F).
Silpat replaces the waste of parchment paper and the needs for grease, butter and oil sprays.
Our flexible molds are easily recognizable because of their unique texture. This proprietary fiberglass mesh gives our molds superior strength and durability as well as unmatched non-stick properties when baking and freezing. This material also allows for maximum heat transfer, easy demolding, and quick cleanup.
The durability and longevity of our trays is also far superior to that of traditional non-stick coatings, as each tray can withstand up to 2,000 to 3,000 bakings (dependent upon use).
Superior strength, durability & longevity.
Unmatched Non-Stick Properties.
These are just a few of the reasons why our flexible molds have now become the preferred choice of professionals worldwide when creating most of the sweet and savory preparations that they had formerly made in metal molds.
Review this product
Reviews with images
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Be Sure To Read:
1. * Wash after each use using dish soap & water.
2. * Keep it rolled up between uses. I roll these Silpats up tightly, carefully slide it thru an empty paper towel cardboard & store it this way only. * In 9 years I have Not Had a single problem with mine!
3. *Highest quality one you can find.
4. * They do Not wear out.
5. * SILPATS should Never be used as a surface to Cut, Slice, Dice, Punch holes nor create any Tears in the surface.. *NO Sharp objects, knives Nor scissors.
6. * Understand that you are purchasing a well-researched/utilized true French Product which has gone thru many years of usage - after all, France IS the Pastry capital!
Reviewed in the United States on 4 February 2019
Slightly less browning may intact be happening, but I haven't noticed a difference in taste. More importantly, after a tremendous amount of holiday baking I can say:
*these clean up like a dream
*they cool down quickly between batches (this might be an issue for cookies that need to cool completely on a tray - may have to test that).
*I helped the environment by not going through at least 2 dozen half sheets of parchment paper
I will certainly continue to use parchment paper for certain tasks such as cakes and meatballs, I believe all my cookies will be done on the mats from now on.
There are knock offs now at Costco but I trust Silpat for the long haul since these are not inexpensive items and I want it to last.
Reviewed in the United States on 14 February 2021