|Mounting Hardware||Baking sheet and storage band|
|Contains Liquid Contents||Yes|
|Item model number||AE420295-40|
|Product Dimensions||41.91 x 29.46 x 0.25 cm; 145.15 Grams|
Silpat AE420295-40 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat with Storage Band, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8" x 16-1/2" Orange
- Turn ANY pan into a non-stick surface and save time cleaning up! Use Silpat instead for any baking recipe (sweet or savory) that calls for parchment paper; Silpat replaces the need for butter, grease, oils, and sprays
- Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning; Comes with single-band that wraps around the mat for easy storage
- Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat and has stood the test of time with use by the most demanding chefs in the world; Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified
- Mat measures 11-5/8" x 16-1/2"; Made for a 13" x 18” pan; Rinse with soapy hot water after use and lay flat or hang to dry; Lay flat or roll to store
- Temperature safe for use in the oven, microwave and freezer (-40° F to 500° F)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 11.6 x 16.5-inch half-sheet size baking mat will turn your pan into a non-stick surface. The Silband accessory allows you to roll one, or multiple, mats together and slap the band on to keep them together and then store neatly within a 3" space in your drawer, cupboard, cabinet, etc. Silpat is especially great for working with sticky materials such as gooey dough, taffy, caramel, or anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to Silpat, so it will save you a lot of time cleaning as there is no more sticky mess on your pans! Silpat never needs greasing, which saves both time and money, and creates less waste for our environment. Use Silpat instead for any baking recipe that calls for parchment paper. It is ideal for use when creating Danish pastries, baking biscuits, working with sugar and all sugary and salted preparations. Silpat mats are made of fiberglass and food grade silicone and are completely food safe, and can be used thousands of times. Life of product varies--lasts 2,000 to 3,000 uses depending on use and care. Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified. Can be used at temperatures varying from -40 degrees C to 250 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 500 degrees F). Do not cut the Silpat as the fiberglass mesh particles might migrate into the food. Made in France. Silpat is known around the world as the original non-stick baking liner. Nothing sticks to Silpat! Sasa Demarle Inc. was founded in 1965 by M. Guy Demarle in Northern France. Mr. Demarle was an experienced baker who was seeking a better way to make baguette bread with forms using non-stick silicone coatings. He went on to invent the first non-stick baguette baking trays or filets, as they are known in France. A few years later, Mr. Demarle also went on to invent and create the original Silpat and is known around the world as the original non-stick baking liner. Since then, we continue to strive for improvements in non-stick products for the baking, patisserie and food-service industries.
Silpat Storage Band
The Silpat Sil-band is a revolutionary storage accessory for all Silpat and baking mat lovers alike! Storing the mats can sometimes be cumbersome, especially when you are low on storage space, the Sil-band allows you to roll one, or multiple, mats together and slap the band on to keep them together and then store neatly within a 3" space in your drawer, cupboard, cabinet, etc.! It's super easy to use, and saves so much room in your kitchen. All the mats can then be found in one handy spot, no need to fuss around trying to pull them out of the drawer or the top cabinet. All you have to do is roll, slap, and store!
The Original Non-Stick Baking Mat
Silpat products are a must-have for all bakers. Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat. Since 1965, Sasa Demarle Inc. has been committed to improving your baking experience by introducing top quality products.
Silpat products never need greasing and replace parchment paper. Using Silpat products saves time, money and reduces waste in our environment.
Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning.
Silpat products are great for working with sticky materials such as gooey batter, taffy, caramel, doughs and anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to Silpat.
Silpat has stood the test of time with use by the most demanding chefs in the world.
Silpat mats and molds are made from a unique textile fiberglass core and unique food grade silicone wrap – that means they work consistently and clean up effortlessly.
Temperature safe for use in the oven and freezer (-40° F to 500° F).
Silpat replaces the waste of parchment paper and the needs for grease, butter and oil sprays.
- Professional results for the home
- Healthy and fast preparation: No greasing needed
- Reduces waste in our environment: Replaces the need for parchment paper
- Easy to cook: Even and perfect cooking results
- Easy to release
- Easy to clean: Rinse with soapy hot water after use and lay flat or hang to dry
- Easy to store: Lay flat or roll to store
- Uniquely made with fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 100% (100%)||100%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I also have a set of 2 which are imprinted with evenly spaced circles, for making French macarons, a type of sandwich cookie (not to be confused with coconut macaroons). The circles facilitate piping the batter. T
But DEFINITELY MADE IN FRANCE. I wnet to Williams Sonoma website to verify this, plus it is on the Silpat container.
Not all Silpat products are made in France. The 12 inch perfect pizza sheet says "designed in France, made in China." (From the silpat.com website)
Please take your time shopping and buy what you intend to buy. The information is out there.